Current time: 29 Apr 2024, 02:59 AM

Costume maps/videos news
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Costume maps/videos news

Every tusedays and thuradays I will post maps and videos. That is my dision for right now. Those that are very intresred in these posting may get a job from me to help me out. Thosse that are intersted. Send a privet massage to me or replay below this post

Thank You

Reminder: If you missed a post. Send a massage so that I know. Than I will the maps to you. Not only maps but videos to. Samething if you missed my post. Send a privet massage and I will send back the videos. The posting system works by like costume maps 1 then the next post will be costume maps 2 and so on. Same thing with the videos. Halo videos 1 then the next post halo videos 2 and so on. Please tell your SmG friends about this.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Sep 2011, 07:37 PM
Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232
Re: Costume maps/videos news

You still have to work on your grammer and spelling. It is not replay, it is reply. And i would revise your post after you types it in. Thank you. :up:
26 Sep 2011, 10:15 PM
Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

People like this i dont like just shut up people it dosent have to have good grammer or spelling. You are just like texting. Like Lol or thx. People really tell that to smg alloy
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
26 Sep 2011, 10:33 PM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Alloy, stop telling people to correct their spelling and grammar, when you can't even spell grammar. -_-

Battlefire, stop using IE, and use Firefox or Chrome, they have spell check built in, (I know Chrome does), then you will see your spelling mistakes. I don't know if English isn't your first language, if it isn't then I understand, but if it is, you need to work on spelling.

Especially custom, not costume.
Why are you asking people to massage you? Sounds sexual.
[Image: 27269.png]
26 Sep 2011, 11:07 PM
Website Find
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

One SmG PirateEggs, SmG Battlefire is a relative of mine (no kidding) and he is really bad at english and at H2V. Im the one who brought him in this clan and im trying to help him practice on his english and his skills in Halo 2. And im the one who helped him with his costum maps. So if you got a problem with me come pm me. Oh, if you dont believe me tell him yourself. Im trying to keep this private but i thought it was the right time to let it go. So now you know that english isnt my first language too and that im really bad at it myself. But, i know more than him. Oh, and if you see us swear at each other or anything else, its all cool.
26 Sep 2011, 11:47 PM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

If you want to help him with his English skills, do it in PM's, nicely correct his mistakes so he knows for the future.
If you need to, consult him in RL, might be easier, due to emotions not being able to be portrayed to well in text, no one can tell your tone of voice, if you're angry, ALL CAPS RAGE, will tell people, if you're being sarcastic, you can italicize your text but not everyone will understand, adding the good ol' LOL, shows you're not being serious.

But, talk to him in RL, not in a public forum, or just PM him.
[Image: 27269.png]
27 Sep 2011, 12:00 AM
Website Find