I have a question to everyone.
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Heart  I have a question to everyone.

Hii!! im back from being really sick for 2 weeks, i have thinked about ths
is question for a long time, should i continue making quotes? i mean, i know it helps people. But i feel like deep inside they don't appericate my help, so, what do you guys think then? say yes if i should continue make quotes, or say no if i should stop.
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
08 May 2019, 06:09 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Patriciocia

4 Years of Service
Threads: 23
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Patriciocia#5552
Halloween 2019
RE: I have a question to everyone.

I have never heard one if your quotes but if your trying to help people then keep doing it!  Blush
[Image: Spongebob_and_Patrick_ghost.png]
08 May 2019, 06:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang

Hey its good to have you back. I hope you’re all better now. Sure keep those quotes coming and put them in the Off topic section people would really love to hear those quotes and it might actually people out so might as well go for it. I was like we are missing someone in forums but cant pinpoint who but to think it was you ;)
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
08 May 2019, 06:12 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1

(08 May 2019, 06:12 AM)Rooma Wrote: Hey its good to have you back. I hope you’re all better now. Sure keep those quotes coming and put them in the Off topic section people would really love to hear those quotes and it might actually people out so might as well go for it. I was like we are missing someone in forums but cant pinpoint who but to think it was you ;)
Yeah i wasn't online for 2 weeks due to a virus XD it kept me down for so long. I finally got medicine for it :3
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
08 May 2019, 06:13 AM
Find Reply