Current time: 25 Apr 2024, 08:27 PM

Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.
Offline SmG Scaru

5 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Scaru#0420
Hand-held/Mobile GamerChristmas 2018Discord WarriorDiscord MasterTwitterInstagram
Silver Medal
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.

Everyone have problems so it doesn't mean they have to die because when there is a problem there is always a solution.
[Image: ScaruSign.gif]
26 May 2019, 08:11 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden Guardian
Halloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost Gang

(25 May 2019, 08:52 PM)KangarWu Wrote: Real talk, whats yalls opinion on people that say they wanna "end it all"?  Real talk real talk, I think they tryna look for attention and not think about those around them that care about them.

Also, those that say "I would die for you" is also kinda taking the easy way out if you think about it. 

1. Dying is the easiest way to "attain" them feels
   2. Living for someone/some people is legit the hardest task anyone could do for another. 

And those that get offend or agree or disagree, lets talk about it.

p.s.  dont @ me
Agreed, they are just looking for attention or sometimes it can be because life isn't going the way they want and probably are just wounded people. They normally don't appreciate life and don't care about the consequences of their choices they think it's over and think its the right way but its rather the easy way out and are usually just running away from their life problems. In addition, they think it will only hurt themselves but it's going to also hurt their families and friends.

so basically suicide isn't the way to go, appreciate life and try to enjoy it even if it's hard and you feel like you are suffocating and if you feel like committing suicide try to talk to people and try to find a person to make you stick/cling to life as much as possible because when you die its just nothingness.

FeelsHugMan SmGLove HomraStaff
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
26 May 2019, 08:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From Cloud

It's either for attention or they're just depressed through either social media or even real life.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
26 May 2019, 08:19 AM
Find Reply
Away SmG Blade

9 Years of Service
Threads: 127
Likes Given: 1
GeniusThanks From CloudDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterHalloweenChristmas 2018

Discussing human psychology without considering the victim's perspective is not the best way of discussing it.

Everyone can say "they just do it for attention" and "they don't consider what would it do to their families" (most of the replies here are just this) and then there's "everybody has problems stop whining about it". What about stepping into the boots of the person saying this? Depression isn't proportional to what happens to a person. It's a series of negative events that leads that person to that phase.

While thinking about suicide, negative thoughts and emotions is all you see and the logical part of your mind is influenced by them. It's simple to see logically and call someone dumb when they are feeling suicidal but you can't say anything if you haven't hit the rock bottom.

I have hit the rock bottom, I have even cut myself. Somehow people who were ready to help (@SmG CCPrincess & @SmG Stinger) instead of considering me an "attention seeker", helped me and I am no longer that worse. Tho I admit I wasn't thinking straight and killing myself would've made things worse but seeing what had happened and what led me to that particular moment in life made me empathise for people who are saying "I am gonna do it".

Helping people like this instead of having a general negative view about them would make the world a better place.
Stonks
26 May 2019, 09:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753

(26 May 2019, 07:25 AM)Nanii Wrote: “You just want attention, you don’t want my heart” SinaBanger

Shaking my cranium

PepeOk PepeOk PepeOk PepeOk

(26 May 2019, 09:18 AM)Blade Wrote: Discussing human psychology without considering the victim's perspective is not the best way of discussing it.

Everyone can say "they just do it for attention" and "they don't consider what would it do to their families" (most of the replies here are just this) and then there's "everybody has problems stop whining about it". What about stepping into the boots of the person saying this? Depression isn't proportional to what happens to a person. It's a series of negative events that leads that person to that phase.

While thinking about suicide, negative thoughts and emotions is all you see and the logical part of your mind is influenced by them. It's simple to see logically and call someone dumb when they are feeling suicidal but you can't say anything if you haven't hit the rock bottom.

I have hit the rock bottom, I have even cut myself. Somehow people who were ready to help (@SmG CCPrincess & @SmG Stinger) instead of considering me an "attention seeker", helped me and I am no longer that worse. Tho I admit I wasn't thinking straight and killing myself would've made things worse but seeing what had happened and what led me to that particular moment in life made me empathise for people who are saying "I am gonna do it".

Helping people like this instead of having a general negative view about them would make the world a better place.
I wont lie to you, I've been talking with a lot of those with depression. And I've helped them out for some time. But I have yet to understand it. It is very very difficult for me to be empathetic as I haven't experienced it. I can only, at most, be sympathetic.

I kind of do want to take back on the attention seeking comment, but my subconscious always goes towards that thought. On the contrary of being on the logical side, I do have a side that is very understanding. I've been trying to ask many of those that have said depression, why. Of course, this is not forced upon them but I get vague answers. Some of them are shy talking about why, I can understand that. But what I do not understand is why make an announcement about it. That just provokes conversation to talk about the subject. But then, no one wants to talk about how said depression. But again, i understand that too.

It's been a hard road for me when it comes to getting to know something that you've never experienced. It's sort of like a blind person trying to understand what red is when they never could see to begin with.

yeah... Something like that.
(This post was last modified: 26 May 2019, 09:45 AM by KangarWu.)
26 May 2019, 09:27 AM
Find Reply
Offline Linamium

Hey There
5 Years of Service
Threads: 49
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterGamer

Yep attention Kappa
[Image: CvEaOK8.gif]
26 May 2019, 11:09 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG YogiSLU

9 Years of Service
Threads: 74
Likes Given: 1
Discord: TRP69#9994
Thanks From CloudCrystal DonatorBronze MedalLegendaryBoost GangDiscord Warrior
TwitterInstagramFortniterBug Hunter

god is the answer there is a way in everything
                                     [Image: wApuyQ.gif]

Create Your Own Sunshine :D
26 May 2019, 01:36 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service

(26 May 2019, 01:36 PM):oof:Trp69 Wrote: god is the answer there is a way in everything

MonkaThink PepeOk
26 May 2019, 01:41 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG luzifer

5 Years of Service
Threads: 33
Discord: she booty#4235
FortniterGraphics MasterDiscord WarriorCoolScoutValentines Day Ruby

People who want to die won't say they want to, at least not to anyone, those who do say it, are looking for attention
[Image: 969nxh4.gif]
26 May 2019, 02:04 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service

(26 May 2019, 02:04 PM)luzifer Wrote: People who want to die won't say they want to, at least not to anyone, those who do say it, are looking for attention

Like 95% people, yes that is true
26 May 2019, 02:21 PM
Find Reply