Current time: 17 May 2024, 04:54 AM

Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.
Offline «SmG» Rooma

The Vacuum
Administrators
5 Years of Service
Threads: 158
Likes Given: 5
Discord: Rooma#9984
ScoutValentines Day RubyDiscord MasterCoolA Knight of The Round TableSupporterGatekeeperSpeaker of the HouseThe BombCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGolden GuardianHalloween 2019DiamondValorant TournamentBoost GangLegendary
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all.

(25 May 2019, 08:52 PM)KangarWu Wrote: Real talk, whats yalls opinion on people that say they wanna "end it all"?  Real talk real talk, I think they tryna look for attention and not think about those around them that care about them.

Also, those that say "I would die for you" is also kinda taking the easy way out if you think about it. 

1. Dying is the easiest way to "attain" them feels
   2. Living for someone/some people is legit the hardest task anyone could do for another. 

And those that get offend or agree or disagree, lets talk about it.

p.s.  dont @ me
Agreed, they are just looking for attention or sometimes it can be because life isn't going the way they want and probably are just wounded people. They normally don't appreciate life and don't care about the consequences of their choices they think it's over and think its the right way but its rather the easy way out and are usually just running away from their life problems. In addition, they think it will only hurt themselves but it's going to also hurt their families and friends.

so basically suicide isn't the way to go, appreciate life and try to enjoy it even if it's hard and you feel like you are suffocating and if you feel like committing suicide try to talk to people and try to find a person to make you stick/cling to life as much as possible because when you die its just nothingness.

FeelsHugMan SmGLove HomraStaff
[Image: 4lwLnj4.gif]
26 May 2019, 08:18 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Thoughts on those that wanna end it all. - by Rooma - 26 May 2019, 08:18 AM