"Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill
Offline SmG Nani

SmG Donator
Donator
5 Years of Service
Threads: 241
Likes Given: 42
Discord: Nani#8321
OverwatchGamerTwitterPet LoverDiscord WarriorScoutDiscord MasterEntertainerDiamondHalloween 2019InstagramGolden GuardianBronyDrunkGatekeeperEntertainerFortniterDiamondStreamerValorantValorant TournamentCrystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerBoost GangSuper ComputerThanks From Cloud
RE: "Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill

I had to babysit a little girl once. I prepared games and fun stuff we could do together but guess what. The only thing she wanted to do was play Minecraft on her tablet. And when I tried to go play outside with her she started crying and said she gonna tell her mom. So we actually stayed inside. 

It’s kinda sad watching those kids using technology that much. They get all those phones and tablets so easily. 
But of course you can’t expect kids to not to use the technology if their parents use it 24/7. 
Some of them who’s parents can’t afford a tablet or an iPhone even get bullied because of that. Seriously? Because of a damn phone? 

Technology makes our life’s so much easier but also so much harder at the same time. Like it’s easy to search something on the internet or to chat with someone instead of meeting in real life.  People use social media’s and think they have friends. But by staying home and chatting with someone, people don’t get enough of the real social contact. And they get lonely.
You can’t even imagine how many people have this problem because of technology. 

I use my phone 24/7, I spend a lot of time in discord but when I have to chose between going outside with friends or stay home I will always chose the first one. 

P. S. - Naniboi makes such good treads. Thanks!
[Image: signature2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 26 May 2019, 12:17 PM by Nani.)
26 May 2019, 12:16 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill - by Nani - 26 May 2019, 12:16 PM