"Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill
Offline SmG KangarWu

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 46
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ₖₐₙgₐᵣwᵤ#8753
RE: "Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill

(26 May 2019, 12:16 PM)Nanii Wrote: I had to babysit a little girl once. I prepared games and fun stuff we could do together but guess what. The only thing she wanted to do was play Minecraft on her tablet. And when I tried to go play outside with her she started crying and said she gonna tell her mom. So we actually stayed inside. 

It’s kinda sad watching those kids using technology that much. They get all those phones and tablets so easily. 
But of course you can’t expect kids to not to use the technology if their parents use it 24/7. 
Some of them who’s parents can’t afford a tablet or an iPhone even get bullied because of that. Seriously? Because of a damn phone? 

Technology makes our life’s so much easier but also so much harder at the same time. Like it’s easy to search something on the internet or to chat with someone instead of meeting in real life.  People use social media’s and think they have friends. But by staying home and chatting with someone, people don’t get enough of the real social contact. And they get lonely.
You can’t even imagine how many people have this problem because of technology. 

I use my phone 24/7, I spend a lot of time in discord but when I have to chose between going outside with friends or stay home I will always chose the first one. 

P. S. - Naniboi makes such good treads. Thanks!

Thank you Nanigill, we shall revive good actually conversational threads again.

And yeahh technology is great, but overuse it and you legit fry your brain out

(26 May 2019, 12:59 PM)Rooma Wrote: Interesting. Well i use technology basically 24/7 even when i go outside with friends because cmon who doesn’t check social media every 5mins. Nowadays we are in a technology era and definitely kids are going to use technology all the time and its a daily thing for them. As you said, Nani yes kids throw a tantrum when they dont get to use technology.

And as technology is becoming more of our lifestyle it gives attention to the question how will the kids right now that are addicted to internet will be in 30 years from now when they have children? Are they gonna make their children play games? get addicted as they were once were?

That’s what im looking for in the future! The way parents are gonna teach their children and how are they gonna adapt to it ;)

Yes, teaching children with disciplinary action. I will not let my child use a tablet or use my phone like how some of these parents allow their children to. I shouldn't really care for them but like, I dont want others influencing my kid when he/she hasn't clearly been disciplined enough to know that being physically attached to the screen of their devices won't solve the issue at hand.

TBH, i dont even care if anyone +18 (considered "adult" in America) because at that point, you've been told "its time to grow up" from someone or somewhere.

Technology is meant to assist, not consume the consumer.
(This post was last modified: 26 May 2019, 02:20 PM by KangarWu.)
26 May 2019, 01:54 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Nani, can you make some new threads" - NaniGill - by KangarWu - 26 May 2019, 01:54 PM