Current time: 06 May 2024, 06:19 PM

About Halo 4
Offline Eliy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
About Halo 4

Besides what has already been put out to the genral public what do you think will happen in Halo 4. Is Cortana really going to die? I hope not. Thats like Chief's angel. Then since they've taken out fighting the elites in Halo 3 idk y but I loved fighting them. Now only brutes and robots?? It kind of downs the story a bit.
Play me in Halo Reach. xbox live gamer tag is Eliy Beats
04 Oct 2011, 09:31 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Re: About Halo 4

SmG Eliy Wrote:Besides what has already been put out to the genral public what do you think will happen in Halo 4. Is Cortana really going to die? I hope not. Thats like Chief's angel. Then since they've taken out fighting the elites in Halo 3 idk y but I loved fighting them. Now only brutes and robots?? It kind of downs the story a bit.
she aint gonna die lmao there is a new trilogy coming so how would it be halo without cortana besides in halo 3 shes like 1 or 2 years old and i dont think theyve been floating in space for 7 years since she can only live for 9 years. as for the brutes and elites no one knows man, but i think they will pop up since halo started as a war against the government
what i think would be cool is if he meets the forerunners in that thing on the trailer. theyre having like a civil war because they want to massacre the humans for destroying the halos, and some wanna leave em alone. the master chief joins the good guys fights a bit with badass new weapons, helps them win the war, then goes back to earth on one of their ships. he then finds the flood have take over earth, and that the covenant are allying again with new allies and a new leader. :) thats my thoughts probably wont happen like that though :/
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

04 Oct 2011, 09:51 PM
Find Reply
Offline TetriS

Banned
Banned
12 Years of Service
Threads: 8

There's definitely going to be a plot twist about her being old and corrupt, and at some point in the story whoever you play as will probably end up facing and destroying her.

I will miss the elites :(
04 Oct 2011, 11:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline I SuPeRz I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 32

Halo 4? They are going way overboard. Halo 3 was ENOUGH. You know how sequals are worse than the orignal move? This is like it. Halo was good. Halo 2 was a revalution. Halo 3 was aweosme. Halo 4 ??!!!!!
Add me on H2V. SmG I SuPeRz I.
Subscribe to me on youtube: Kartmaster7 If you sub i will sub back ;) [Image: labels=0]

[img]Put%20the%20link%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20this[/img]
04 Oct 2011, 11:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline Slingin

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 77
Bronze MedalSmG YouTuber

Honestly I wish they would wait and release halo 4 with a new generation console. A new engine on an upgraded piece of hardware at launch would bring some much needed appeal to a franchise that has aged 10 years. (And a PC version :D ) As far as plot, no one knows jack @ this point. No telling which way it will go. However I do agree that cortana's role will be much more significant, ESPECIALLY after building up so much in REACH about her.
[Image: Signature%20SMG_zpsp3dbyxce.png]
05 Oct 2011, 12:36 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline rokolie

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 3

Halo Fest: Halo 4 Concept Art Glimpse
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKmu2yn3Fk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAKmu2yn3Fk</a><!-- m -->
[Image: capremoved.jpg]

[Image: 25025no2.gif]

[Image: 2iqekwj.png]
05 Oct 2011, 02:06 AM
Find Reply
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

Obviously the master cheif and the arbiter is going to be budies again and kick some brutes butt. yhis time its going to be in a planet. Maybe Earth, Harvest, Reach.
12 Oct 2011, 03:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline Suleiman

Banned
Banned
12 Years of Service
Threads: 13

He might land on Earth, im looking faward to the new guns just like the pistol with tht grenade shell.
I hope 343 dont mess up halo 4, + i dont like the way they made cortana say "John, John, wake up!!"
she always says chief not john 0.0
12 Oct 2011, 03:16 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost

what would make halo more interesting is if your armor gets eaten away if your life went down but only in campaign or they STOP MAKING NEW WEAPONS AND CONCENTRATE ON THE STORY THIS TIME!
yeh i hate new weaps...br was fine but noooo they had to make a dmr..
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
12 Oct 2011, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

SmG Shadow Wrote:He might land on Earth, im looking faward to the new guns just like the pistol with tht grenade shell.
I hope 343 dont mess up halo 4, + i dont like the way they made cortana say "John, John, wake up!!"
she always says chief not john 0.0
haha yeah i know his name was supposed to be a secret through the entire story and she only said it once in the trilogy, then out of no where you have cortana yelling it like 10 times in the beginning 5 mins of the campaign. LOL. And by the concept art it seems like he is going to end up on the planet where the remaining Spartans took refuge. Like Jun from halo reach and also the doctor because they never died ;). If you read the books ( i haven't just adding this all form summaries and previews of em) then you would know that these Spartans took refuge in a lost forerunner planet i think? Anyways since the ship got in its range it got affected by its gravitational pull and got sucked in it. Then halo 4 begins and it all goes insane. :D
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

12 Oct 2011, 05:46 PM
Find Reply