Current time: 02 May 2024, 09:17 PM

Seeing Log
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168
Likes Given: 0
Seeing Log

Everyone has access to see the logs of whom is destroying and/or placing blocks, taking from chest and activating pistons even opening doors.

To use this feature, you must have a wooden pickaxe and right click on a block, it will then tell you who did it.

This is a pretty harmless feature to give out, I think, it will help you ladies solve your problems by your selves without needing to rely on me so much.

If you all prove you can be trusted, more permission will be bestowed upon to you, I have set up a "Trusted" group in permissions, which is a middle step in the default and mod group.
[Image: 27269.png]
05 Oct 2011, 03:54 AM
Website Find Reply
Away SmG Storm

13 Years of Service
Threads: 203
Ghost
Re: Seeing Log

OMG amazing ty pirate..lolz i right clicked on my farm and it said 'an idiot' lol jk
[Image: MCZBxMS.gif]
05 Oct 2011, 03:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline Noble

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55

lmao storm, TY PIRATE. :)
05 Oct 2011, 04:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169

SmG PirateEggs Wrote:Everyone has access to see the logs of whom is destroying and/or placing blocks, taking from chest and activating pistons even opening doors.

To use this feature, you must have a wooden pickaxe and right click on a block, it will then tell you who did it.

This is a pretty harmless feature to give out, I think, it will help you KICK ASS MOTHERFUCKERS xDs solve your problems by your selves without needing to rely on me so much.

If you all prove you can be trusted, more permission will be bestowed upon to you, I have set up a "Trusted" group in permissions, which is a middle step in the default and mod group.
ty pirate :D
05 Oct 2011, 09:18 AM
Website Find Reply