Discord: Yzaluwu#0915
Discord WarriorScoutTwitterChristmas 2018
Exclamation  Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
Discord server

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
LazyTurtle#0915

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
None

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
CEST: 15 /08/2019
03:48

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Reason : Someone felt spoken to , but it wasn’t for anyone.

What I think: because I typed “ew”?. with Kalitz I get why we can’t type that now( but used To be allowed , so I’m not doing that anymore , stopped right away).

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Honestly it’s up to whoever banned me, I’m just wondering what I did wrong and in which way did it offend anyone. I would like to apologize if it did offend someone. Not my intention.
14 Aug 2019, 09:58 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal

First off on 7/21 you decided to message me to get your referral link when you know I am super busy and have a million things to do, tired from work, and working on SmG because you were TOO LAZY to get it yourself. So you hassled me about getting it for you. Which you have tons of referrals and are a Scout you know where to find it and can easily get it. Just because we are staff doesn't mean we wait on you hand and foot. SmG staff are always willing to help but WE ARE NOT YOUR BUTLER. We will help new members but we aren't here to wait on you hand and foot especially because you are just too lazy.
[Image: unknown.png]

Already pissing me off that day. Today you decided that it is a good idea to basically talk trash about SmG/SmG staff with other regular users IN OUR OWN SERVER! Your sarcastic attitude will do nothing but bring SmG down. New members look to higher ranked members as role models on how to act you make us all look bad and make SmG look like a joke.

Don't say oh well other people do it... I know other people might do it and as we see it we ban them. But you have been here long enough to know how to act.

Now why the hell should I let someone so lazy, disrespectful, and childish back into the server? You tell me. 

[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 14 Aug 2019, 11:11 PM by Cloud.)
14 Aug 2019, 11:06 PM
Website Find
Offline Lazy Turtle

SmG Booster
Booster
6 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Yzaluwu#0915
Discord WarriorScoutTwitterChristmas 2018

(14 Aug 2019, 11:06 PM)Cloud Wrote: First off on 7/21 you decided to message me to get your referral link when you know I am super busy and have a million things to do, tired from work, and working on SmG because you were TOO LAZY to get it yourself. So you hassled me about getting it for you. Which you have tons of referrals and are a Scout you know where to find it and can easily get it. Just because we are staff doesn't mean we wait on you hand and foot. SmG staff are always willing to help but WE ARE NOT YOUR BUTLER. We will help new members but we aren't here to wait on you hand and foot especially because you are just too lazy.

Already pissing me off that day. Today you decided that it is a good idea to basically talk trash about SmG/SmG staff with other regular users IN OUR OWN SERVER! Your sarcastic attitude will do nothing but bring SmG down. New members look to higher ranked members as role models on how to act you make us all look bad and make SmG look like a joke.

Don't say oh well other people do it... I know other people might do it and as we see it we ban them. But you have been here long enough to know how to act.

Now why the hell should I let someone so lazy, disrespectful, and childish back into the server? You tell me. 

Alright, you are right Cloud , my behavior was rude, childish and disrespectful. 7/12 I was indeed lazy and childish for  demanding you , I would like to apologize to you in vc(since it doesn’t sound sincere typed but if you don’t want to hear my voice then ) Im sorry for behaving like that , I should’ve not demanded you at all, sinds you are busy most of the time. Reason why I’ve been so annoying and irritating is , that , I still miss the old staff and due to not being active (my fault) I didn’t notice how SmG changed. I just really like the old staff even if some did do their jobs a bit off (saw on discord) and when I saw all the new staff , I just didn’t understand why they got promoted and I got irrational , not that they were doing their jobs wrong(some stood out and did theirs just great). I was angry at myself and took it out on others , which I do regret. I admit that I shouldn’t have acted like that and I apologize for everything. It may not sound sincere since it’s typed , but I’m willing to join a vc to apologize again. I will correct my behavior next time , if there even is a next time. If not , then, I accept my punishment. I was wrong in every way and I should’ve not acted like that. I also understand that apologies can’t fix everything and I did break the rules. But if I do get the chance I will truly correct my behavior and  stop being so childish, rude and annoying. I would not mind if cloud or anyone whom I may have offended or been rude to,  talked with me  in a private vc, to make the conflict between us die down a little. I do agree that banning me would be the easiest solution. 
(This post was last modified: 16 Aug 2019, 07:32 PM by Lazy Turtle.)
15 Aug 2019, 10:01 AM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,103
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter

Sorry due to Kirby stepping down and everything else going on I am now just getting to this. You have been unabanned and you can rejoin the server.

Thank you for the apology.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
24 Aug 2019, 02:32 PM
Website Find