[Ban Appeal] Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5KA Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug HunterDiamond
RE: Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal

First off on 7/21 you decided to message me to get your referral link when you know I am super busy and have a million things to do, tired from work, and working on SmG because you were TOO LAZY to get it yourself. So you hassled me about getting it for you. Which you have tons of referrals and are a Scout you know where to find it and can easily get it. Just because we are staff doesn't mean we wait on you hand and foot. SmG staff are always willing to help but WE ARE NOT YOUR BUTLER. We will help new members but we aren't here to wait on you hand and foot especially because you are just too lazy.
[Image: unknown.png]

Already pissing me off that day. Today you decided that it is a good idea to basically talk trash about SmG/SmG staff with other regular users IN OUR OWN SERVER! Your sarcastic attitude will do nothing but bring SmG down. New members look to higher ranked members as role models on how to act you make us all look bad and make SmG look like a joke.

Don't say oh well other people do it... I know other people might do it and as we see it we ban them. But you have been here long enough to know how to act.

Now why the hell should I let someone so lazy, disrespectful, and childish back into the server? You tell me. 

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
(This post was last modified: 14 Aug 2019, 11:11 PM by Cloud.)
14 Aug 2019, 11:06 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal - by Lazy Turtle - 14 Aug 2019, 09:58 PM
RE: Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 14 Aug 2019, 11:06 PM
RE: Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal - by Lazy Turtle - 15 Aug 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: Lazy Turtle Ban Appeal - by Cloud - 24 Aug 2019, 02:32 PM