Current time: 07 May 2024, 12:09 PM

Hello :3
Offline Bender

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 54
Likes Given: 0
Hello :3

I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says "I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says "I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says "I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic that says ""I'm doing my geography homework currently and have grown tired of actually thinking. So imma post a useless topic.

HATERZ GONNA HATE! SKEET SKEET SKEET! :nyan: :nyan: :nyan: :nyan:
Halo 2 Gamertag:benderman506
[Image: bender2.png]
Signature done by Cookie
[Image: 6zm0e8]
19 Oct 2011, 10:36 AM
Find Reply
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Re: Hello :3

That was even more anoying than me :/
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
19 Oct 2011, 01:26 PM
Find Reply
Offline Alloy

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 232

You made me fall asleep bender for reading all that. Shit, i forgot my geography homework.
19 Oct 2011, 02:24 PM
Find Reply
Offline I SuPeRz I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 32

haha :P
Add me on H2V. SmG I SuPeRz I.
Subscribe to me on youtube: Kartmaster7 If you sub i will sub back ;) [Image: labels=0]

[img]Put%20the%20link%20in%20the%20middle%20of%20this[/img]
19 Oct 2011, 03:18 PM
Find Reply
Offline Noble

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 55

= copy n paste
19 Oct 2011, 03:27 PM
Find Reply
Offline Suleiman

Banned
Banned
12 Years of Service
Threads: 13

he said tht sentance 15 times.... wait why did i just count it?..
19 Oct 2011, 04:27 PM
Find Reply