Offline Lynx

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Muss
FortniterDiscord WarriorInstagram
Fathers death story (P2)

This is the second part to the story

But the problem was... my father was a stubborn mofo. Always missed his appointments up until the lesions. It got to the point of no return during his jail time (just tickets, dont ask please) when he was checked up by the jail doctors. He definitely had cancer, and it was spreading horribly. To skip some story, he chose chemotherapy for treatment (chemotherapy is basically pumping rads into you to kill the cancer). He was highly sick all the time and warned us to be careful around him with his radiation canister, "Break this open" he said "And its over for everyone within this house and maybe even block". 

To save you some from details so I dont take to much of your time, ill skip some of the story. He really started crashing about a year ago when we were in an RV camping out for a bit and he always complained about his back hurting. We went to get it checked out and it turns out, the cancer SHATTERED to points in his spine. Things spiraled downwards from there. Little food apatite, loss of body fat and weight, etc. He became a frail and skinny man after awhile... Im a lengthy person in real life, but him? He was.... I still remember the look of him to this day. 

The time we noticed is end was coming was when one time, he asked for some of this soup... I dont even remember what it was. He took two spoons of it and then he said "Im done." Thats when it hit my mom that he's nearing his end time. A month or two later, thats when the aneurysm happened and it took him down. And I was sitting next to him on the exact spot I remembered in my dreams seven years ago.

So, how does this have anything to do with my deja vu sense? Im highly in touch with my deja vu, yes, I know I sound like a crazy old person talking about Vietnam but this is the truth. I always foresee people within my family getting hurt somehow. Emotionally or Physically. My sister got in a car crash one time and damaged her neck to the point where when she leans her head back too much, it'll cause a stinging pain. I foresaw that when I was day dreaming once, and yet I shook it off like it was nothing. I dont know, maybe im some future seeing god. Who knows, as my mom put it, "You're highly in touch with your sixth sense."

Thank you for reading if you did! 
~From Italy with love
Lynx
[Image: image0.gif]
22 Sep 2019, 12:48 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline RiVaL

4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Discord: R1V4L
Discord WarriorGamer