Current time: 02 May 2024, 12:29 PM

Poll: Is Stinger a nig?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
77.78%
7 77.78%
No
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Petition]Unbanning of Innocent Kurt
Offline Bravo

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 169
Likes Given: 0
Re: [Petition]Unbanning of Innocent Kurt

What did he grief?
23 Oct 2011, 04:21 AM
Website Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Taking random items, destroying blocks, placing blocks everywhere, I told him to stop.
he said "make me". So I did.
[Image: 27269.png]
23 Oct 2011, 04:29 AM
Website Find
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

Well, it IS the right thing to do. I was only banned because Pirate was oversensitive about his spelling skills, so when I pointed the mistake out, he wnet aggro and banned me.

Srry. It is quicker for mining blocks in my opinion, and all blocks were returned. I didn't leave anything out of place.

Also, Pirate, you do have a serious problem. For one, you think the stereotypical twelve year old is a stupid one who plays too much COD, Battlefield and anything in between, and talks in 'lyk lol rofl' language. Obviously, you have not met many. What if I thought all 18 year olds were sluts, smokers, druggers, and criminls? I don't, they aren't, so I do not see why you should think badly about us twelve year olds. You were one yourself. I dunno what you think, but that lyk speech you put on... it is idiotic simply doing that. You should have simply told me that I cannot be back on, even if it was unjust.

Cookie, also, that is called persuasive speech. It is when you want to convicne somebody to think something or do something. People should know about it.

Edit:Saw page 2. 'Make me?' I'm not quite sure I ever said that. You can refer to the other people who were there at the time. If you can remember exactly what I supposedly said, then you can remember who was on.
23 Oct 2011, 05:54 AM
Find
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31

Okay. You win pirate. I am fully sorry.I annoyed you, however the only reason I annoyed you, aprt from insulting you about that misspell, is asking about a server I never knew about until an hour before that. I am sorry. Just please be kind to the supposedly stupid 12 year old, and let me back on.
23 Oct 2011, 06:07 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

No, I am not 'over senstive' over anything... I just hate ignorant children pulling the 'but I am just a child' card, it does not work with me, I don't care of your age, your attitude and views toward people should not be based just on 'stereotypes', or especially their age.

I was going to unban you, but then you 'tried' to bypass the ban that has been placed on you.

Now, no, you won't be unbanned.
[Image: 27269.png]
23 Oct 2011, 06:10 AM
Website Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

Nope. Persuasive speech isn't telling people what to think. It's a first party giving a second party the facts so that the second party can make up their own minds. Of course the first party also adds a little exaggeration to make the second party support the what the first party supports. But essentially it is still the second party making up their minds for themselves.
Please give generously.
24 Oct 2011, 03:57 AM
Find
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master

This should have been all done through PM's. A poll in this case proves nothing and in all, may just piss off the admin for the server you are appealing to.
If you have a dispute with an admin it is better to contact another admin if you think you have been treated unfairly. Whether the outcome helps you or not is then up to the admin you have contacted.
Make sure you provide all details without embellishments.
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
24 Oct 2011, 04:55 AM
Find