Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 03:49 PM

EPIC SEED!
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 0
EPIC SEED!

Well, I was looking across youtube for epic maps that I could colonise, and also to have epic backdrops for Pirate hate messages(No offense-wait, offense intended.) Anyway, aside from that war, it is EPICEST! I first discovered it in the video of my favorite Minecrafter, Tyken 132.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICi28u4cuo&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EICi28u4 ... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->

He has a friggin awesome lets play. Wondering he awesome texture pack?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/306617-32x-tydoku-194/">http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/306 ... ydoku-194/</a><!-- m -->

Anyway, onto the seed. Watch the vid, so you can see the awesum terrain. Anyway, it was discovered by this dude:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/724969-wow-just-wow/">http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/724 ... -just-wow/</a><!-- m -->

So, I have colonised this world, and eliminated the native inhabitants. Which happen to look like squidward!

[Image: 6174484560_7a67e4a53f.jpg]

Also, if it interestes anybody, I have an idea. When the full Minecraft comes out, the server changes worlds, to this awesum one, but the SMGers decide 1 building of theirs they want taken over with MCEdit. Its like an exodus!

Hope you use this wisely. It is awesum.
24 Oct 2011, 03:36 AM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Re: EPIC SEED!

Wow it has an NPC. Me so horny.
Please give generously.
24 Oct 2011, 04:49 AM
Find
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service

Ergh. Just try out the seed. You will be impressed.

And seriously? Fail joke, bro. Not even squid would think squidward is hot.

What ARE you if you think that?

Cookie?
24 Oct 2011, 04:52 AM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service

Yeah... have you heard of the latest craze? It's called fucking sarcasm. And no I won't try it, the 1.9 pre is not a stable version, of an already unstable beta. Why would I download it? It proves how smart you are there. Oh and in case you don't catch it, I'll rewrite this entire paragraph with brackets around the sarcasm.

Yeah... (have you heard of the latest craze?) It's called fucking sarcasm. And no I won't try it, the 1.9 pre is not a stable version, of an already unstable beta. Why would I download it? (It proves how smart you are there.) Oh and in case you don't catch it, I'll rewrite this entire paragraph with brackets around the sarcasm.

Also, do not call me bro. Only my friends and my brother can call me that. Do not attempt to insult me again, it may result in cataclysmic results.
Please give generously.
24 Oct 2011, 05:26 AM
Find
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service

Ergh.

IT...IS...NOT...A...DOWNLOADABLE...MAP! Or anything of the sort!

I have the pre-release, but that doesn't mean the seed is 1.9, dangit.

And anyway, I know enough about people that they may be attracted to squidwards.

Sigh...

You did not understand anything I said except for the thing about the squidward. A seed...is a seed. That is al;l. It is not a downloadable map. It is simply a seed. The seed is the generator for maps on Minecraft. For lots of things,actually.
24 Oct 2011, 05:38 AM
Find
Offline Cookie

Registered
13 Years of Service

First of all, I was saying I wasn't going to download 1.9 pre. It's pretty obvious what I meant, as it is what I had typed. Second of all, the seed is for 1.9 only, for every major change in the world-gen engine the seeds are different. Thirdly, DO... NOT... TYPE... IN... CAPS... AND... USE... THREE... DOTS... AFTER... EVERY... WORD! It is very hard to read and discern the grammar. Again, you are implying I am attracted to squids. Are you calling the girl I am attracted to a squid?
Please give generously.
25 Oct 2011, 12:47 AM
Find
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service

Firstly, Um, no it isn't. I have several friends who have this seed, and it isn't 1.9 only. They have 1.8.

Secondly, also, if you're telling me not to use three dots after each word, with caps, then... you really shouldn't do that.

Thirdly, I am not implying that you are attracted to squids. I simply took it as you making a joke about 'oh, its so special that it has squidwards.' I thought you thought I was wrong about it being epic. Sorry I misunderstood. Anybody, nobody laughs at jokes at like.

Fourth, I know you may be a little bit annoyed with me, but there is no reason to act hostile. I have done nothing rong except protest over a ban when I should have gone to another admin since it was unfair and unduely long, and to create another thread. My apologies. However, I do not give a sh*t what you think. Maybe you think you can pick on me because I am 12, but you have no right to do so. Now, please stop posting in my threads if you are not interested in what they are about, and stop insulting me.
25 Oct 2011, 03:34 AM
Find
Offline Noble

Registered
12 Years of Service

Cookie was explaining to about something to you. Yes, Kurt you have no right to be insulted, but dont continue to say words back and move on. I know you were telling us about an awesome seed. Dont need any more drama. :D
topic locked.
25 Oct 2011, 04:02 AM
Find