• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your most embarrassing moment?
Online Ansh

SmG Member
Threads: 32
Discord: Anshh.#614
Halloween 2019
Your most embarrassing moment?

My most embarrassing moment is when i fell into a bing tunnel filled with muds  Kappapride i survived tho
[Image: 20191022_122039.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 01 Dec 2019, 11:13 PM by Ansh. Edited 1 time in total.)
01 Dec 2019, 11:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Zee

Member of The Month
Member of The Month
Threads: 2
Discord: Zee#5818
Halloween 2019SmGCraft ExpertMember of the MonthScoutDiscord WarriorBrony
Pet LoverInstagram
RE: Your most embarrassing moment?

Not many embarrassing moments immediately come to mind. However one that i do remember would be a football player asking me out in the middle of a football field during halftime. I declined because one, I knew this dude for 3 days and two why in front of hundreds of people!? I'm a shy person so it was quite embarrassing. Giveup
[Image: 20191126_191350.gif]
02 Dec 2019, 12:09 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG SilverWings

SmG Support
Support
Threads: 26
Discord: SilverWings
Boost GangA Knight of The Round Table

6th grade. Called to the principle’s office because I wacked a kid with my trumpet case like a battering ram bc he called me a bitch. Sneezed on the principle 3 times, I was *obviously* sick and eventually he just sent me out. Turns out I had a cold... which he caught.

And most the school caught.
(Dont send your sick kids to school plz)
[Image: dddbmn0-cae647f9-e9b3-4656-948b-e943980d...oYIlMnk_4Q]
02 Dec 2019, 02:02 AM
Find Reply
Offline Robin

Registered
Threads: 14
Discord: (Robin)
Discord Warrior

On my last days of 8th grade, my whole grade went on this field trip. We went to a college nearby and looked around, then went to a park to hang out. A group of my friends sat down at a table and were goofing off. I saw a phone next to me and thought “haha, one of my friends left their phone here!” So I started taking pictures on it. Turns out, it wasn’t a friend’s phone.. it was a staff member’s phone.. I was so embarrassed and awkward when I had to go and apologize to her. That moment still makes me cringe smh.
02 Dec 2019, 05:48 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Shinigami

影顔
Donator
Threads: 22
Discord: Draxx
Emerald DonatorChristmas 2018Discord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerSapphire DonatorCool
Thanks From CloudPet LoverScoutValentines Day RubyCrystal DonatorDiscord Master
Halloween 2019

I farted loudly in Sunday school when I was like 9 ish (10) and everyone looked at me and laughed. Prob one of the most embarrassing moments of my life  Lul
Oof
02 Dec 2019, 07:51 AM
Find Reply
Offline Linamium

Hey There
Registered
Threads: 47
Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile Gamer

5'th grade, Friday, it was Winter and suprisingly a very sunny day and as i arrived in my class this guy which was a friend of mine wanted to Arm Wrestle.
We were kids and we liked to do lots of weird stuff and so i accepted, the kid was just slightly weaker than me and so i somehow managed to win, later another dude wanted too but i was tired so i said to him that we should do it at the end of our classes, and so we agreed.
It was our last class and we were having one of these 10 minute breaks which occur each hour when one of our classes finish, this one was one of our last one's.
I go to the end of my class since that's where he would sit and tried to grab a chair but this short guy pops up and ironically says that it's one of his friends as a joke or whatever, i just shrugged it off and continued to get it but he said it again and louder that he didn't want me to take it, there was no real reason and you could see it in his eyes that all he wanted was to mess around and act tough, so we go on this arguing conversation or whatever and hence our Class is pretty much distracted and everyone is out of their seats, no one reckognises us.
2 minutes later the dude is tryna kill me and has his hand on my neck, ive done the same and am telling to get his hand off because there is a teacher on our class, he doesn't and it all results into 10 year old me punching this guy so hard he fell on the ground.
The whole class saw us and were freaked out, including the teacher.
Next day im at the principals office and well...we were sorry for what happened and swore we wouldn't do it again.
[Image: Q4TC8x0.gif]
02 Dec 2019, 08:45 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Jaeme

SmG Member
Threads: 5
Discord: Goku

i crapped myself in public
03 Dec 2019, 01:39 AM
Find Reply