Current time: 03 May 2024, 01:59 PM

talk to people before you go out of your mind.
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Thumbs Up  talk to people before you go out of your mind.

Okay, i read the last posts i did for a few weeks or months ago, and you know who you are who said it. And i don't like people when they accuse me for lying or ruining. I am being honest and truthfully, respect that and i will respect you, if you do not respect it, i will not show respect back. That's how i am, and people are different. if you have a problem with someone, then please take it up with them or just don't replay to them at all. It isn't the worst, now i say this one last time, TALK to people BEFORE you go out of YOUR MIND! 

when that is said, please keep in mind that people are struggling a lot, today i went to the police to talk about stuff, and i won't say it because then someone would just replay "that's a lie" well guess what, that i say isn't a lie. It's your choice to either believe it or not. That's what pisses me off the most is when people accuse me for lying, and that's when i have had enough. 

keep the negative comments to yourself, don't bring it up to public, if you have something against a person, then pm them and take it up there.

when that is said, have a great day!!
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
11 Dec 2019, 06:46 AM
Find Reply
Offline CTFOBrian

Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 13
Likes Given: 0
Discord: CTFOBrian#4085
FortniterTwitter
RE: talk to people before you go out of your mind.

Just be you don’t worry
02 Jan 2020, 02:53 PM
Find Reply