Current time: 28 Apr 2024, 05:41 PM

The Communal Tree Farms(Mark III Is Finished)
Offline Kurt-051

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 0
The Communal Tree Farms(Mark III Is Finished)

What, you ask, is this? You already know. The Communal Tree Farms.

I first got this idea when watching my friend play on a server which had become...a communtiy, a family. They had acres upon acres of tree farms, and the msot epic wood creations were there.

Next, I got it...when I discovered I was unbanned. Knowing I had committed heinous crimes against the server(insulting pirate), I wanted to give something back to them. Thus were they born.

This is for everybody. This is for noob. This is for vet. This is so noobs can start off well, with plenty of trees an axes lying around, waiting for chopping. All orderly. For vets, a place where they can just get more wood if they need it, probably a one minute detour.

CTF(Communal Tree Farms) Mark I was a failure. I wanted eveyr kind of tree there. Sadly, it could not work. Birch and pine worked beautifully, might I say, causing no restrictions on space whatsoever. However, the normal trees(or oak,) are a problem. They are too bushy.Way too bushy. As a result, I had to...delete them.

CTF Mark II is the current version, having only birch and pine. Already, there have been many good crops for me alone, and there certainly would be great crops for people with diamond axes AND lots of bonemeal.

CTF Mark III may commence tomorrow, the next day, or never. It will be a reorganisation, with the border of the farms getting expanded, so maybe we can have twenty of each type, or fifteen. Anyway, I shall not commence that until I have become well developed enough in the server.

Also, people can expand it if they want, but they have to ask permission from me first.

What are your thoughts on this? Is it a fruitless venture? Or should it spread to several CTFs, run by different members?

Update #1: Mark III has been finished. It is smaller than the main one, but it still will provide good amounts. It uses birch mostly, with a little pine thing sticking out on top. Location:Adjacent to Main Tree Farm
28 Oct 2011, 08:00 AM
Find Reply