6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang
RE: I'm sorry

Did pengu just say sorry? 2020 is getting weirder. btw bruh we miss you.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
24 Jun 2020, 02:38 AM
Find Reply
Away Fearless32

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter

Nani? Do i know u... still np
24 Jun 2020, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Trap

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 11
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Trap#0339
Discord Warrior

(24 Jun 2020, 02:17 AM)master14126 Wrote:
(23 Jun 2020, 10:55 PM)Trap Wrote: WDYM your still toxic and obnoxious  Lul Lul Lul

I literally haven't talked to u in 2 years but okay  Pogchamp
lemme check sunset msgs rq  Lul
24 Jun 2020, 08:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What we came across that day in the woods was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw on tape were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
24 Jun 2020, 04:59 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

(24 Jun 2020, 04:59 PM)Alphii Wrote: I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What we came across that day in the woods was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw on tape were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
???????????????????????

(24 Jun 2020, 02:38 AM)Altair Wrote: Did pengu just say sorry? 2020 is getting weirder. btw bruh we miss you.

miss me where?  Kappa

(24 Jun 2020, 08:35 AM)Trap Wrote:
(23 Jun 2020, 10:55 PM)Trap Wrote: WDYM your still toxic and obnoxious  Lul Lul Lul

lemme check sunset msgs rq  Lul

sunset isn't SmG  Pogchamp Pogchamp Pogchamp
(This post was last modified: 05 Jul 2020, 05:24 AM by master14126.)
05 Jul 2020, 05:23 AM
Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

(05 Jul 2020, 05:23 AM)master14126 Wrote:
(24 Jun 2020, 04:59 PM)Alphii Wrote: I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don’t expect to be forgiven. I’m simply here to apologize. What we came across that day in the woods was obviously unplanned. The reactions you saw on tape were raw; they were unfiltered. None of us knew how to react or how to feel. I should have never posted the video. I should have put the cameras down and stopped recording what we were going through. There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry. I want to apologize to the internet. I want to apologize to anyone who has seen the video. I want to apologize to anyone who has been affected or touched by mental illness, or depression, or suicide. But most importantly I want to apologize to the victim and his family. For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don’t deserve to be defended. The goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world I live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious. Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don’t expect to be forgiven, I’m just here to apologize. I'm ashamed of myself. I’m disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.
???????????????????????

(24 Jun 2020, 02:38 AM)Altair Wrote: Did pengu just say sorry? 2020 is getting weirder. btw bruh we miss you.

miss me where?  Kappa

(23 Jun 2020, 10:55 PM)Trap Wrote: WDYM your still toxic and obnoxious  Lul  Lul

lemme check sunset msgs rq 

Everyone deserves a second chance. You too. But you didn't miss me even though we're in other servers together, you still didn't miss. And because of that you'll remain banned for one more month. 

*drops mic*

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
05 Jul 2020, 05:30 AM
Find Reply
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

(05 Jul 2020, 05:30 AM)Altair Wrote:
(05 Jul 2020, 05:23 AM)master14126 Wrote:
???????????????????????

miss me where?  Kappa

(23 Jun 2020, 10:55 PM)Trap Wrote: WDYM your still toxic and obnoxious  Lul  Lul

lemme check sunset msgs rq 

Everyone deserves a second chance. You too. But you didn't miss me even though we're in other servers together, you still didn't miss. And because of that you'll remain banned for one more month. 

*drops mic*

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove

banned where????
05 Jul 2020, 05:39 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Nuke :)

5 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 2
Discord: Nuke
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerScoutDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorInstagram

Pengu? Mf I do know you well np mate humans do mistakes
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_2.gif]       -massive thanks to  @"roastingwizard"
05 Jul 2020, 06:14 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Nukem

Former Admin.
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1,078
Likes Given: 16
Discord: trinityshock
Speaker of the House5KGuardianEmerald DonatorLegendaryThe Bomb
DiamondDiscord WarriorChristmas 2018Gavel of TrinityGold MedalHalloween 2019
GamerThanks From CloudBug HunterTwitterInstagramDiscord Master

We are tolerant but after 5 bans and appeals enough is enough, bye
Don't piss off old people.
The older we get the less "life in prison" is a deterrent.
[Image: KKzbhsN.png]
I love how the Earth rotates, it really makes my day
07 Jul 2020, 12:08 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Wizzy

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 38
Discord: roastingwizard#7218
Graphics MasterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorTwitterInstagram

IG i was too late to see this thread cause he got banned so F
Every Villan Is A Broken Hero
[Image: giphy.gif]
07 Jul 2020, 01:52 AM
Find Reply