Current time: 08 May 2024, 05:27 PM

MEA clan in H2V
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 112
Likes Given: 28
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhostDiamond
MEA clan in H2V

[strike][reverse]THIS IS WHAT THEY STAND FOR READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE I THINK THEY ARE PATHETIC, MEA CHARLIEBOY IS CLAN LEADER IN H2V GAME...THE PART IN WHITE I DID NOT WRITE OK :/

If you never heard about this clan, it is large. I know one of the three founders whose gamertag is "Lucky Mr Seven." But this clan is no ordinary clan, the members and creators are serious about this clan, their mission; take down other clans.

MEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEA

CLAN COLORS:

*Red

*White

*Steel

CLAN BUNGIE PAGE:

DO NOT JOIN IF YOUR NOT PART OF THE MEA, AND YOU WILL HAVE TO TALK TO ME FIRST BECAUSE IF YOU DONT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO TALK TO LUCKY BECAUSE HE DOESNT RECIEVE MESSAGES FROM STRANGERS, ADD ANY RANDOM PERSON TO HIS FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE MEA, AND I AM THE ONLY PERSON BESIDES OTHER MEA PLAYERS THAT COULD GET YOU TO TALK TO HIM.

http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/120529/Gr ... pHome.aspx

HOW THEY TAKE DOWN CLANS:

*If a member finds another clan then he/she contacts their founders (3 total) and they call all the Overlords in (overlords are like sergeants and they control squadrons of up to 16 people).

*The Founder speaks up for the whole entire clan (which they also call the MEA Government)

*The Founder gives the leader of the other clan 2 choices, either to give up their clan to the MEA, meaning the leader of the other clan will have to work for the MEA and join to their bungie page, OR the MEA will have to take the clan by force, by raging a war that gets each clan fighting in clan battles until one clan claims their victory.

FOUNDERS OF MEA:

*Lucky Mr Seven

*I dont know who is this guy

*I dont know who this guy is either I will have to ask lucky

BRANCHES OF THE MEA GOVERNMENT:

*Founder

*Founder's Squadron

*Overlord

*Overlord's Squadron

From here on down I am not sure what is the rest but I can surely tell you that when you enter you are a Recruit and then after Recruit is the Soldier.

--
--
--
--
--

*Soldier

*Recruit

CLANS THAT I KNOW OF THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY THE MEA GOVERNMENT:

*KSI- ONE OF THE TOP BRANCHES OF THE KSI GOVERNMENT HAVE BEEN LOST, MEA EMBARRASED THEM IN A CLAN MATCH THAT THEY LOST, WHICH GOT THEM THINKING WHY STAY IN THAT CRUDDY CLAN WHEN THEY COULD JOIN THE MEA. From that point on KSI wants to have good relations with the MEA government, so truly the MEA holds power over the KSI government.

The rest I dont know, but I heard theirs alot. This is how I found out about this clan, my friend from school told me about it and his gamertag is "Kingmeed." My friend met Lucky in Halo 2 where his gamertag was Lucky Mr Sleven and from their Lucky recruited him into his squadron, so my friend is in the Founders squadron and he gets to see and fight in all the clan wars.

MEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEAMEA

Just remember that these guys are serious, Lucky is on everyday and takes down about 2 or more clans a day.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL REEEEEEEEEEED WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

ReeeeePPPPPPPrrrrrrrrrEEEEEEsssssssssEEEEEnnnnnTTTT

STAND STRONG STAY STRONG

THIS IS THEIR ACTIVE SITE>>>>>>> http://www.m3amedia.com/ <<<<<<<

WTF? OVERTAKE CLANS BY FORCE???? ROFL THESE GUYS DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE MESSING WITH.[/reverse][/strike]
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
02 Jan 2011, 02:52 AM
Find
Offline SmG Prodigy

OG Member
13 Years of Service
Threads: 59
Likes Given: 0
Discord: OhMyProdigY#9496
GreenHalo GodSapphire DonatorThanks From CloudCS:GO Tournament AwardLegendary
FortniterThe BombCoolDrunkGamerChristmas 2018
Re: MEA clan in H2V

This is real funny cause one who the hell are these guys and two who is KSI cause if they toke them down it couldn't have been that hard. By force? WTF are these people talking about.. A clan doesn't go down by force they go down by idk disbanning or have internal problems or whatever but not by brute force or whatever the hell theyre talking about this is straight bullsh.it coming out of these people mouths.. Hoax is right they're pathetic... And did they threaten us with this shi.t??
[Image: 01wSZwN.jpg]
H2VGT: Oh My ProdigY
XboxGT: TheJakeProdigY
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OhMyProdigY/

02 Jan 2011, 05:34 AM
Find
Offline Piranha

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 55

i saw these guys around and i was like wtf is MEA? and i asked them and they were like "weve been in halo 2 for over 7 years" and all that shit so i was like wtf and i also p0wned them ;)
[Image: ypfyf.jpg?1]
"I'm a Piranha. They live in the Amazon"
- Darla, Finding Nemo (2003)

H2VMK Member :D
[Image: 6zm0e8]
02 Jan 2011, 08:24 AM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56

What is this I don't even
[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
02 Jan 2011, 10:28 AM
Find
Cobra

Unregistered

This may be dumb question but.....what the hell are you saying Hoax?
02 Jan 2011, 11:59 AM
Offline IcedOut

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50

mea wats it stand 4
Best BR Yi D Halo Broke My Heart </3
[Image: SmG%20IcedOut.png]
[Image: 863325556.png][Image: 19592750.png]
[Image: SmG%20IcedOut.png]
Youtube:IcedOutkrs
Twitter: @IcedOutkrs
YAW TRICK YAW!!!! Ba BANG!
02 Jan 2011, 12:01 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service

SmG Cobra Wrote:This may be dumb question but.....what the hell are you saying Hoax?
He typed it backwards.
02 Jan 2011, 12:11 PM
Find
Offline Nate the gr8

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1

First of all, Hoax...WTF IS THAT. it took me 3 times as long to read that as normal.

Second...LOL !!!! These guys are for real? They sound like a bunch of WoW nerds who accidently found H2V while looking for some magical potion in their mom's underwear drawer. I can't even take them seriuosly. the whole web page is so, soo, um...soooo, military? If this is for real, they seriuosly need to go get a life. I might play this game too much, but ffs it's not like the world will end if you don't play a video game. And i love games!! :O

:P Nate :P
02 Jan 2011, 12:15 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service

TLR Flashman Wrote:First of all, Hoax...WTF IS THAT. it took me 3 times as long to read that as normal.

Second...LOL !!!! These guys are for real? They sound like a bunch of WoW nerds who accidently found H2V while looking for some magical potion in their mom's underwear drawer. I can't even take them seriuosly. the whole web page is so, soo, um...soooo, military? If this is for real, they seriuosly need to go get a life. I might play this game too much, but ffs it's not like the world will end if you don't play a video game. And i love games!! :O

:P Nate :P
Yeah, their dipshi*s. If you want to read it right, open notepad, and copy paste it.

But yes, their a bunch of halo nerds who have no life. Their like the worst of the worst in halo reach, without counting hackers.
And somehow they act like if their in some alternate reality, where Halo is real.

Oh, and on thier site:

Determined to achieve their goal by ravaging and consuming clans in every corner of the internet. The Murd1n Evolution Army leave nothing in their wake but the distant memory of their conquered rivals. For several years, the Murd1n Evolution Army "MEA" have relentlessly improved their vast numbers by traveling the internet conquering, destroying, and occupying countless clans on all gaming formats. Their singular goal, unlike most clans is the consumption of strong minds.

Our sole purpose is to conquer and to defend the "MEA" against all enemies foreign and domestic. We are here to ensure the survival of the evolution and for the glory of our empire.

Our motto is " STAND STRONG STAY STRONG."

Some of their youtubes:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mr7Cali
http://www.youtube.com/user/MEAxMasterElite
http://www.youtube.com/user/MEAxAPOCALYPSEx
http://www.youtube.com/user/MEAHTKILLA13

All conviently posted on their main site.

And they have a video of them taking down a clan too:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1js79AU4wQI[/youtube]
02 Jan 2011, 12:18 PM
Find
Offline DeAth Cr0w

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 10

roflll
[Image: SmGDeathcrowpic-1.jpg]
02 Jan 2011, 01:09 PM
Find