Current time: 05 May 2024, 09:58 AM

Poll: Does Charity and Fundraising interest you? |or| Have you done either in the past?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Charity/Fundraising Interests Me
0%
0 0%
Those things don't really interest me.
0%
0 0%
I have worked for Charity or have done a Fundraiser in the past.
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

To Those Who Stream their Game-play LIVE
Offline Knight_Rye

Banned
Banned
4 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Knight Rye#2357
To Those Who Stream their Game-play LIVE

There is a program I would like to share with you guys.  It's called Extra Life.  If you have ever wanted to do fundraising or charity on your stream via Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, or Mixer, then this may interest you.  It has a graphic overlay, real-life rewards and tokens of gratitude from Children Miracle Network Hospitals, and it's a pretty neat little system.  For example, I've gotten a sticker, a t-shirt, and an offer for G-Fuel one time.  It was like a $5 for a mixer cup and tons of G-FUEL.  You don't get anything major, but it's still kind of nice to be rewarded for receiving donations.  Essentially you have a graphic overlay on your stream to track donations, as well as a kind of "Top Donation" spot that all looks really nice.  I would show you my stream, but I don't want to self-advertise.  I suggest just checking it out for yourself.  I might even think that an SmG Team (as teams are allowed) through this program would be pretty cool, and maybe a way to implement a streamer community here in SmG.

Here is the link to Extra-Life: https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm

You just sign up and start earning donations.  It's pretty cool.

PS - I think I will add a suggestion for a new channel on the forum for streamers and related content.  Things like recommended settings, bit rate, tools, utilities, and assorted other topic would be discussed there.  I do realize self-advertisement is not allowed, but we wouldn't have to talk about our channels, just more like how best to optimize stream and maybe have a section outlining how we can promote SmG on our stream. :)

Thanks for hearing me out!
23 Feb 2020, 07:31 AM
Find Reply