The Juggling Act Of 1812
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
A Constructive Critique Of SmG

Guys, I really like SmG, a whole lot. At least I like what SmG is supposed to be, which is a fun time. Not what SmG has turned into, which is a mega unfun gulag. I don’t like that at all. And I know how that sounds coming from SmG’s worst possible member. That is me, ya boi Pizza Joe, now that Pengu is gone. Rest In Pizza my boy. You will be missed. I’ve seen some of the staff chat and I know what you guys think of me. And I’m certainly aware of how original this kind of post on the forum is too. That is to say it’s not original at all. I’m certainly not the first and I certainly won’t be the last. But in the face of the overwhelming odds against me, I must continue for the sake of the community. As the Beastie Boys once said, “You gotta fight for your right to party” 

I love hanging out with everyone here, it’s fun as hell and I enjoy telling all these goofy ass stories about the dumbest things or coming up with something crazy as hell to say in an attempt to put a smile at least one person’s face. Maybe you’ve been having a tough day at work or school and reading something absurd coming from me would lighten up your day some. Maybe my stuff is hit or miss and you’re all scratching your heads trying to figure out what’s going through my head, but I’m out here trying. But then you, the staff, label me as toxic and a troll, and question if I should even be a part of SmG. Not once have I directed my obscenities towards anyone other than myself or someone who I knew was in on the joke. I mean maybe do the “I fucked a pizza on stage” bit a little too much but like c’mon I’m Pizza Joe. Peter Parker got bit by a radioactive spider to become Spiderman, Rundas fucked a radioactive pizza on stage to become Pizza Joe. That’s how it goes. That’s enough about me though. I must now sadly critique SmG with a heavy heart. 

The biggest problem I’ve begun to grow tired of is the attitude of the staff towards anyone attempting to have any non g-rated fun. Like guys, this isn’t a fucking church. You know what, scratch that, I could get away with saying more at Sunday School when I was 10 than I could in this damn server. Like the one time I was arguably being the most safe for work I had ever been, talking to the boys about taking a little day trip to pen island to see if that shit’s really an island full of pens, I get a 3 day mute. Muted 3 fucking days for talking making a dumb joke about an island off the east coast of Canada. And it wasn't even a penis joke. God forbid I start talking about Pee Pee Island to see what’s there. Ranger, in his infinite wisdom told me that I was “triggering a member”. But over what? Some extremely tame middle school humor? I don’t buy that at all. Only person that got triggered was him. Dude’s got a huge stick, no, he’s got the entire tree up his ass if you ask me. But I digress. You guys clearly have “Safe For Work” and “Child Friendly” mixed up or something. This may be a unpopular opinion, I don’t really think we should have to be child friendly on the internet. The kid’s parents should be limiting what they are allowed to see on the internet,  I shouldn’t be the one held responsible for what I say if there’s someone half my age looking at chat and I make them cry cause they’ve never seen some weird ass combination of words I decide to throw together. With this mindset you’ve basically turned SmG into a weak ass children’s daycare and it’s awful. I didn’t come here to sing “kum ba yah” around a campfire with a bunch of children, I came here to play games with the boys. But you keep banning the boys. The boys aren’t even being toxic, they’re just being boys. A boy kindly questions you why you banned his fellow boy and he’s met with extreme hostility and he’s threatened to be banned too. All he wanted was a fun time with his boys. I mean maybe Rexy was actually kind of toxic since he was like griefing and shit on the minecraft server so I won’t include him with the boys. 

@«SmG» Cloud my guy, you always get mad at me for leaving your server, but this clearly isn’t your server anymore. Your server was fun, and this isn’t fun. This is opposite of fun. You’re hardly even on it anymore too. Like I get that you’re busy doing website and staff stuff and IRL stuff and that’s cool, and I completely understand that,  but I’m sure that I’m not the only one here that wants to play games with you. This server is bad and wrong and I want it to be fun again. Where did the fun go? I already know where you went, but where is the fun? And the gaming? Where is the gaming? There’s hardly any gaming here. This is a gaming community right? All this server has is kids on mobile. There’s like less than a handful of people that actually play real ass games out here.

I’m talking way too much and losing the point I was trying to make. All y’all staff need to lighten up on the strictness a bit. This is a gaming community where people come to have fun, not get rules shoved down their throats so far they can’t breathe. Like I completely get not wanting people to be going around harassing each other or committing hate crimes and that’s good, keep that up. Everyone can agree with taking these sorts of actions. Telling us to stop doing whatever goofy ass shit we’re doing in chat when we’re just vibing and everyone’s having a good time and LITERALLY no one is getting their feelings hurt needs to stop please. It’s really killing activity on the server. No one is going to want to talk or try to have any fun if they’re just immediately going to be shut down by the staff. Your members are out here making their own little servers apart from SmG’s discord just so they can be able to have fun with their boys. If you, the staff, lightened up on the rules some they and their boys could be having fun on the SmG’s server instead, boosting activity and all that good shit you guys want. Unless you, the staff, want activity to die and members to leave. But I doubt that’s the case. 
[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
(This post was last modified: 12 Mar 2020, 06:44 AM by Wires.)
11 Mar 2020, 10:01 PM
Find
Offline KaM

Registered
4 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 34
Discord: KaM#7170
TwitterHand-held/Mobile GamerInstagramGamerFortniterPet Lover
League of LegendsDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterScoutBoost GangDiamond
RE: A Constructive Critique Of SmG

You are very right, Welcome to PG Era  SinaFail
[Image: c3d93274c2fd57df0fef8650be47c70ao.png]

FK UP IN DA CRIB.....
11 Mar 2020, 10:11 PM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb

All I gotta say to this is that I hope Cloud does read this
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
11 Mar 2020, 10:24 PM
Find
Offline Sakura

lol
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 12
Likes Given: 0
Discord: critplaty
Halloween 2019ScoutDiscord MasterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator

no one could've said it better.
11 Mar 2020, 10:33 PM
Find
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

This saddens me, this kind of control over the server disgusts me. I joined SmG thinking it's going to be fun and I was wrong. In 2018 no one had a a stick up their fucking ass and Ranger was actually likeable when he was Pidgey. Do you know why the OG's forgot about him? Because of the person he has turned into. Staff needs to lighten up, this isn't some server filled with fucking 8 year olds, last time I checked you needed to be 13 and older. This disappoints me to see one of the biggest Gaming Community Servers go down like this.
11 Mar 2020, 10:34 PM
Find
Offline SmG Venom

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 17
Discord: Venomouzsnake
Discord WarriorFortniterScoutGamer

This is so facts, staff is wayy to stuck up. Try to be a little more lenient. Pen island isn't just a penis joke, get ur head out of the clouds. #makesmgfunagain please.
[Image: venom.jpg]
11 Mar 2020, 11:11 PM
Find
Offline Izete

SmG Scout
Scout
4 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Discord: Izete
Thanks From CloudScout

Wow you're right, staff didn't make the difference between joke and harassment. Wow Rundas for once, good talk homie. See you in the pen Island
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif]
thanks to Wiz
12 Mar 2020, 01:08 AM
Find
Offline master14126

Banned
Banned
5 Years of Service
Threads: 62
Discord: master14126#8810

Pen island gang wya

(11 Mar 2020, 10:11 PM)Kamarov Wrote: You are very right, Welcome to PG Era  SinaFail

Damn thought we were homies bro, negative rep huh 
Piss off
(This post was last modified: 12 Mar 2020, 01:59 AM by master14126.)
12 Mar 2020, 01:57 AM
Find
Offline RiVaL

4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Discord: R1V4L
Discord WarriorGamer

AGREED BRUV

Usually, its the kids themselves who talk of nsfw shit( they take it too far)
And your opinion is supported by everyone who replied to this thread so i guess its not unpopular anymore :)
#makesmggreatagain
[Image: 4ejGC3m.gif]
12 Mar 2020, 02:12 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Wires

Protector of secrets.
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Wires #2306
CoolBronze MedalProgrammerSupporterCrystal DonatorGhost
Gavel of TrinityBronyThe BombGolden GuardianDiscord WarriorEntertainer
Halloween 2019InstagramDiamondBoost Gang

Closed. I’ll reply to this when I get a chance.
[Image: wiressignaturefinal.gif]
12 Mar 2020, 06:45 AM
Find