How is COVID-19 affecting you?
Offline SmG Zuke Crimson

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Zuke Crimson#3981
RE: How is COVID-19 affecting you?

Covid-19 is affecting me not to well. We still have to do homework and they just put it on us I have homework weekdays and some weekends which I really hate but besides that it’s good
[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif]
08 Apr 2020, 10:21 AM
Find Reply
Offline Izete

SmG Scout
Scout
4 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Discord: Izete
Thanks From CloudScout

i means there's a lot of bad things related to covid-19. but hey man i got member of the month that's og.
[Image: ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif]
thanks to Wiz
09 Apr 2020, 02:25 PM
Find Reply
Offline glutenfreepcpussy

Registered
5 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Discord: avacadoloki#9935

I've been finding the best ways to use my time wisely. I'm in college for Game Design, so I've been spending a lot of this time working on a game I've been on for a while. Oh and I also have time to play League again!
KirbyHi
09 Apr 2020, 03:36 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 111
Likes Given: 20
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhost

I would honestly say that the only way this is affecting me is my income, I cannot go to homes and do onsite services or go with my contracting company to migrate systems from one office to the next. It really sucks and I hope when this virus does die down, we can manage to recover our normal way of life but at this point I believe that we will never be the same and Coronavirus will be part of the earths history as human changing experience.
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
09 Apr 2020, 08:39 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Wires

Protector of secrets.
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Wires #2306
CoolBronze MedalProgrammerSupporterCrystal DonatorGhost
Gavel of TrinityBronyThe BombGolden GuardianDiscord WarriorEntertainer
Halloween 2019InstagramDiamondBoost Gang

(09 Apr 2020, 08:39 PM)HoaX Wrote: I would honestly say that the only way this is affecting me is my income, I cannot go to homes and do onsite services or go with my contracting company to migrate systems from one office to the next. It really sucks and I hope when this virus does die down, we can manage to recover our normal way of life but at this point I believe that we will never be the same and Coronavirus will be part of the earths history as human changing experience.

Even when it dies down and we're allowed out of quarantine, I'm still afraid that the virus will very much exist and the likelihood of catching it will still be quite strong unfortunately. It sucks, but unless a vaccine is discovered and portable diagnostics fits are created, then we're pretty much shit out of luck. Whos to say COVID-19 won't become the new HIV? Extreme I know, but who's to say we're even going to establish a cure?
[Image: wiressignaturefinal.gif]
11 Apr 2020, 03:13 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG PHEANOX230

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Discord: PHANTOM#6913

im unable to get a job or get payment from the government as of the virus not only that its just my mum working so its a difficult time
11 Apr 2020, 03:44 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG HoaX

13 Years of Service
Threads: 111
Likes Given: 20
Thanks From CloudLegendaryGhost

(11 Apr 2020, 03:13 AM)Wires Wrote:
(09 Apr 2020, 08:39 PM)HoaX Wrote: I would honestly say that the only way this is affecting me is my income, I cannot go to homes and do onsite services or go with my contracting company to migrate systems from one office to the next. It really sucks and I hope when this virus does die down, we can manage to recover our normal way of life but at this point I believe that we will never be the same and Coronavirus will be part of the earths history as human changing experience.

Even when it dies down and we're allowed out of quarantine, I'm still afraid that the virus will very much exist and the likelihood of catching it will still be quite strong unfortunately. It sucks, but unless a vaccine is discovered and portable diagnostics fits are created, then we're pretty much shit out of luck. Whos to say COVID-19 won't become the new HIV? Extreme I know, but who's to say we're even going to establish a cure?

The virus only lasts up to 3 hours in the air. The contact can be only done person to person or what they touched. Outdoors are essentially clean but tangible items have a limit as to how long a virus can last on any surface. More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2CBjykvUJ0 also the reason why it so aggressive is due to it being a strain of SARS covid-19 former name is SARS-CoV-2
[Image: bvz11LC.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 11 Apr 2020, 02:59 PM by HoaX.)
11 Apr 2020, 02:47 PM
Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

(11 Apr 2020, 02:47 PM)HoaX Wrote:
(11 Apr 2020, 03:13 AM)Wires Wrote:

The virus only lasts up to 3 hours in the air. The contact can be only done person to person or what they touched. Outdoors are essentially clean but tangible items have a limit as to how long a virus can last on any surface.  More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2CBjykvUJ0 also the reason why it so aggressive is due to it being a strain of SARS covid-19 former name is SARS-CoV-2
I mean suppose covid lasts for more than six months. Countries as a whole are under lockdown and its already messing with the economy. If lockdown for the sake of public health prolongs, we are likely gonna reverse years of progress humanity has had in decades. This is the worst case scenario, a second great depression. And even though the virus lasts for only three hours in air, it will still spread. I'll give an example. China is almost completely recovered. Suppose they withdraw their lockdown and some random person with a possible infection flies over there and spreads it again. Im afraid the only way out of this is we attain herd immunity or develop a possible vaccine. But always hope for the best ig. 

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
(This post was last modified: 12 Apr 2020, 04:35 AM by Altair.)
12 Apr 2020, 04:34 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG thierrysakamoto

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Discord: PAPA PSYDUCK #2579
Valentines Day Ruby

not really botherd
18 Apr 2020, 02:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline Xen1X

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 18
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Xen1X#4085
Valorant

(19 Mar 2020, 10:08 PM)Profound Wrote: Parents aren't getting work, so it's not looking good right now. Hopefully the stimulus package which is supposedly supposed to pay Americans under a certain income threshold $1000 (or higher) monthly comes into act, as that would help a lot.
It Makes Me Want To Go Back To School
18 Apr 2020, 02:24 PM
Find Reply