Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter
Music  A woke Linkin Park moment Part 1

if your a Linkin Park fan, you know that after hybrid theory and meteora, they started to branch out into "themes" for their albums. 

MTM was the destruction of a relationship with another(Leave out all to rest, Shadow of the day, Given up, In between, In Pieces, Valentine's day) and the world(TLTGYA, Bleed it out, What i've done, Hands held high, no more sorrow.)

ATS was obviously about our fears of the future but i feel like that album was split into three parts: The Requiem(The requiem, radiance, BITS, empty space, when they come for me), The Remembrance(Robot Boy, Jornada del Muerto, Waiting for the end, Blackout, Wretches and kings.), and finally The Rebuilt( Wisdom, Justice, and Love, Iridescent, Fallout, the Catalyst, the messenger)

THP was just them returning to their roots with the rock they listened to, and OML was a cry for help. 

But what about their 5th album LIVING THINGS? What is that album about? Living things? More like the most fear of living things: human emotions, feelings, and traits, and fears. We start with the first song LOST IN THE ECHO which represents not having a voice, or not having an opinion. I always though IN MY REMAINS had to do with LITE but really what i didn't realize is really this song and BURN IT DOWN share the same human fear: war(which can also be the theme for LT which i will explain in part two). Next up we have LIES, GREED, MISERY which doesnt take a genus to know why those are fears of living things. I'LL BE GONE represents the fear of constant death(like your fighting a war?...). CASTLE OF GLASS represents the fragility of humans as represented in the lyrics. VICTIMIZED, like LGM doesn't really take a genus to understand either. Now ROADS UNTRAVELED is interesting, it represents the fear of the "fork in the road" and what path represents your future(again, there is a war relation that i will do in part two). SKIN TO BONE goes with CASTLE OF GLASS with the fears of just being human and easily broken, that is UNTIL IT BREAKS then it becomes POWERLESS....
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
16 Apr 2020, 05:52 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Zuke Crimson

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Zuke Crimson#3981
RE: A woke Linkin Park moment Part 1

Wow never knew
[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif]