Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCool
DrunkEntertainer
Yumii Hinata, Exdeath, and what you SHOULDN'T do

**To new people: i'm helping you out^^**

This is going to be a two part thing on this which will be their backstories, what resulted in what they did, how to be safe, and how not to be stupid in SmG. The reason why i bring these two up and these two only is cause one is permanently ip banned and the other should be in jail (probably also is ip banned) 

Yumii Hinata:
Hands down probably the most sus shit in the world: this person deserves nothing more than all the hate. First off and a major MAJOR life tip: don't trust everything on the internet. I know, everyone knows this, but somehow they baited people, hell they almost baited me. Yumii Hinata is a catfish, no hiding it, not covering it up it's just straight facts. Old members don't like bringing this up cause it was a dark time in SmG history but i gotta do it. If you ever get asked for sus things by other members of this community REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY  to an admin or a mod(I sound like Wires rn). Yumii once hit me up on discord and sent uh NSFW photos and asked for some back, i went straight to Beasty thinking it was a joke. Guess what? Probably wasn't..

Moral of the story: don't catfish, dont get catfished, don't be stupid and say stupid things to people you dont know, report sus things

Exdeath:
First off: if you think you slick making multiple accounts, admins have access to ip's. Exdeath's story shows us how hard and smart the admins really are. The story of Exdeath is a story is a very stupid one: they made multiple accounts and entered them in giveaways, winning some. The god tier Cole philips investigating of Phoenix revealeds that he's been making different accounts but the same ip. 

Moral of the story: don't make multiple accounts in a giveaway(cause admins can find ips), don't dip and hid after getting called out, own up to your choices and accept fate
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
20 Apr 2020, 03:45 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Zuke Crimson

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Zuke Crimson#3981
RE: Yumii Hinata, Exdeath, and what you SHOULDN'T do

Oh so this is kinda like giving warnings
[Image: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif]