Current time: 04 May 2024, 04:31 PM

Monster moose severs
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Likes Given: 0
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal
Monster moose severs

Whathappened to their servers. I see n one on them.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
07 Nov 2011, 03:47 PM
Find
Offline unKnowN

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 36
Re: Monster moose severs

First of all, I can see monstrmoose servers even though I cant join them using my SmG tag I am not an expert on halo 2 problems so I can tell you what is wrong.

Second, with all respect, FIX THE FUC**N WORD CUSTOM, it is CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM,CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM,CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM,CUSTOM,CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM, CUSTOM,CUSTOM u repeat two times costom and I dont know if that is a joke or sarcasm but plz fix taht and again u wrote CUSTOME thank u ;)

[Image: MP__Grammar_Nazi_by_ItaniMajere.jpg]
ROFLCOPTER LOVER
[Image: notknown2.png]
07 Nov 2011, 05:09 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

We are not even really involved with Monstermoose at all, and we don't know what goes up with them, so go ask them not us.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

07 Nov 2011, 06:50 PM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

Yes, SmG is banned, because Cloud did something, and well they needed a rather pathetic excuse, so ...

Well, you are aloud to play in there, but not on your SmG tag, and they let us, but I see it rather redundant to do that, because well, we are aloud to, just not on our tags, and the one person they are trying to keep out by clan banning us can bypass any and all of their bans. So, :lol: ...
[Image: 27269.png]
07 Nov 2011, 08:48 PM
Website Find
Offline AsK Tycus D1

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 0

SmG PirateEggs Wrote:Yes, SmG is banned, because Cloud did something, and well they needed a rather pathetic excuse, so ...

Well, you are aloud to play in there, but not on your SmG tag, and they let us, but I see it rather redundant to do that, because well, we are aloud to, just not on our tags, and the one person they are trying to keep out by clan banning us can bypass any and all of their bans. So, :lol: ...

no hates in here, i dont even give a damn about your lies Pirateggs, but why do you lie to your own clan members (new ones)?

let me "refresh" your memories.., SmG clan:

http://www.monstrmoose.com/forum/viewtop...=17&t=5299

Tycus D1 Wrote:i'm way out of date over MM side, so i was wondering why is SmG clan banned from your servers? did they hacked or something?

.oh and happy Halloween.

UnknownTBeast Wrote:Cloud came in our TS server and screwed up all the channels and he and his buddies were going in with racist names. So I clan banned them. The leader is a reflection of their clan, and there are several SmG members that have been caught hacking.

...now, complete my ban, SmG PirateEggs, you already ban me from your servers i guess cause i was raping you. And now that i slaped your face with the true about why your clan was banned, you can ban my IP (lolz, oh damn! It is so hard to change my ip....) from your site :up:

:nyan: CHEERS! :nyan:
08 Nov 2011, 12:46 AM
Find
Offline PirateEggs

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 168

AsK Tycus D1 Wrote:no hates in here, i dont even give a damn about your lies Pirateggs, but why do you lie to your own clan members (new ones)?

let me "refresh" your memories.., SmG clan:

http://www.monstrmoose.com/forum/viewtop...=17&t=5299

Tycus D1 Wrote:i'm way out of date over MM side, so i was wondering why is SmG clan banned from your servers? did they hacked or something?
UnknownTBeast Wrote:Cloud came in our TS server and screwed up all the channels and he and his buddies were going in with racist names. So I clan banned them. The leader is a reflection of their clan, and there are several SmG members that have been caught hacking.
...now, complete my ban, SmG PirateEggs, you already ban me from your servers i guess cause i was raping you. And now that i slaped your face with the true about why your clan was banned, you can ban my IP (lolz, oh damn! It is so hard to change my ip....) from your site :up:

:nyan: CHEERS! :nyan:

I didn't lie, I just couldn't be bothered completely explaining.
Cloud messed up MM's TeamSpeak, they gave him Server Admin over there, he was drunk at the time, I told him not to, but he was persistent in doing it, I told him if he was going to do it, don't go over the top, he said 'Don't worry nig, I got this covered', disconnected from SmG TS, and then I checked the MM TS a few minutes later to see what he had done. Yeah, he went over the top, like I told him not to but :lol:
Anywhore, Cloud had one channel left, after deleting them all, and renamed the server, it was broken for, probably a couple hours, then everything was fixed.

Cloud may be 'racist', saying 'nigga' isn't racist, just MM, well Moose has a perception of racism that is complete bullcrap, using the term 'nigga' is different to using '*****', but let's leave that alone...

Cloud 'friends', or 'buddies', Randall is referring is, Shawn, Daddy, Volant etc, whom had no occasional with Cloud or SmG at that time, other than loving to using the term, 'nigga'. -_-
So, they went in, constantly, with hotspot shield and had 'racist' names, until there was a password place on the TeamSpeak.

So, Tycus, get you facts right before you go accusing people, and you're banned because you're in AsK, no other reason, oh, and I just don't like you.

The actual reason to why we're clan banned is not for anyone to know, it's going to stay with the people who know it, but that covers nearly all of it. The clan ban, was a bargaining chip for something else, so to speak.

Get the real facts before posting something like that, because now you just look like a complete moron...
[Image: 27269.png]
08 Nov 2011, 01:02 AM
Website Find
Offline SmG Battlefire

12 Years of Service
Threads: 425
Graphics MasterBronze MedalThanks From Cloud5KLegendarySilver Medal

SmG uknown. Just say that once ok.
[Image: ABT7lEM.gif]
08 Nov 2011, 12:10 PM