Current time: 30 Apr 2024, 12:41 PM

.o. the wolf is back or just here to be weird?
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
Star  .o. the wolf is back or just here to be weird?

KirbyHi SmG

I am sometimes off and on, but i haven't forgotten y'all!! school has just taken much of my time  Giveup 

Exams, tests and even a male dog that doesn't trust people have came into my life, i haven't been aviable to talk nor write anything :P in case you didnt know, so yes i work with animals back home, my dogs are nice, but sometimes they are weirder than me >_> however, this male dog, have had a traumatic past, kids throwing rocks at him, owners not watching him nor giving him enough food, and a kid that did something horrible to him with the color red. Most of the time i'd work on the worst, but since my whole ROOM is filled with color red, i cant do that, i have earned his trust, but he doesnt allow me to pet him quite yet, rn we have 4 dogs, im working on 2, which is my dog anna, im working on to get her to trust others, and then its junior, he's the male dog i was explaining, however, his trust for me i gained quick, probably cause i gave him time to get to know that i lived in the house also, clearly the past owners wasn't nice, his ribcage is showing still. But the progress is still going on :D 

Anyway, im still in school, and an update on my hobby, i cant train to be a goal keeper for a while, back is hurting, shoulders out of place and more.

Hope everyone have a nice day! bye!! :toadbye: SmGLove
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
10 Jun 2020, 06:00 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: .o. the wolf is back or just here to be weird?

Welcome back! even if it's only for a while 

Hopefully soon you can show us some pictures of your dogs & i'm glad that there are people like you who take time to help animals who've had a shitty past
Goodluck with the rest of your exams too & dont forget about the occasional game of overwatch, i'll never forget when i played a game with you & how crazy you was LMAO

Lul
10 Jun 2020, 08:05 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ice-Wolf

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 1
RE: .o. the wolf is back or just here to be weird?

(10 Jun 2020, 08:05 AM)Tea n crumpets Wrote: Welcome back! even if it's only for a while 

Hopefully soon you can show us some pictures of your dogs & i'm glad that there are people like you who take time to help animals who've had a shitty past
Goodluck with the rest of your exams too & dont forget about the occasional game of overwatch, i'll never forget when i played a game with you & how crazy you was LMAO

Lul
yea lol, good ol' times of overwatch, i remember that. But yeah, i just got home, and the male dog is hiding somewhere, gotta find him and then ill send a picture :D
"everyday, is a new day of a new life." -stormy. "never do something you regret on, it will come back as a karma" -Stormy.  "Do you know what i am? Yes you do, i am a human."-stormy.  "Throw me to the wolves and i will come back leading the pack."-Stormy

Quote girl 

[Image: fdasfasdfsfgsadgfsdgfsdgfstdrggftrgshtgfr.gif] made by: lord Archnis
10 Jun 2020, 08:18 AM
Find Reply