Current time: 06 May 2024, 08:51 AM

I feel dumb doing this, but here I go...
Offline SmG n3laz

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 8
Likes Given: 0
Discord: • ネラズ •#8021
Tongue  I feel dumb doing this, but here I go...

Hi! My name is n3laz (my name irl is Gonzalo), I'm a part time streamer/gamer and a full time guitar player.

I also like to play piano, bass and plenty of other intruments, but I mainly play guitar because it fulfills me.

I started liking singing since I joined SmG because everyone that listens to me playing and singing, compliments me and it makes me blush, but I'm really grateful for everyone who stays in the vc to hear me sing, love you guys  :Kappapride:

I'm 18, turning 19 this year and I found really great friends on this server that I would love to meet someday.

Referring to my musical tastes, I like blues, rock, grunge, metal, hip hop and sometimes I listen to r e g g a e t ó n, but only when I'm partying or really bored (or high heh).

I'm from Argentina, and a lot of people are surprised by my english being not that bad, but that's because I work for a company that requires for you to speak an advanced level of english so I was kinda forced to fix my broken english KEKW. That's because I had english classes and I always watched YouTube in english but never really spoke to another person in a foreign language, that was until I joined the server, and I have to say that you guys helped with my pronunciation (and also mocked and made fun of it but it was funny tho lol).

I'm really looking forward to becoming a full member and being much more active on the forum and on the server itself, and I would like to help people that are new too.

Welp, that wraps it all I think, if you have any questions about me, or about my country you can feel free to ask, much lovez  SmGLove
23 Jun 2020, 01:40 AM
Find Reply