Discord: Yoshi#0875
Graphics MasterScoutDiscord MasterBoost Gang
Exclamation  Nebzie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Yoshii#1435

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
I haven't used any other names

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Yesterday

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
The bot didn't tell me why I got banned, after asking a staff member I was banned for
"Constant trolling, being NSFW, racial emotes and shit-talking SmG"

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I'm not asking for forgiveness I know that my actions aren't acceptable. I only want one last and final chance, This ban is my 2nd ban and I honestly know why I have been banned in the first place I have been apart of this community since late 2018, I won't deny the fact that I have been trolling, being NSFW, shit-talking, etc. I realize that the actions I did were wrong and are not accepted in this community but like I said I only want one last and final chance I have met amazing and friendly people in here if the mods give me one last chance I will appreciate it and I promise that I won't do any of these actions ever again I know the stuff I did are wrong, I loved being apart of this community.
I think I should be unbanned so I can uphold my promise that I won't do any of these actions ever and I mean EVER again, I will do my best to not repeat the stuff I did.

Please consider my apologies I know that trusting a banned member is hard, I apologize to everyone for doing those types of stuff in the first place and I apologize to the people that I have disrespected.

I hope you guys give me one last and final chance, if not I will just move on.
- SmG Yoshi
[Image: Signature123.gif]
15 Jul 2020, 01:18 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe BombLegendary
RE: Nebzie Ban Appeal

/locked
While Staff Discuss .
15 Jul 2020, 01:26 PM
Find
Offline SmG Sir Duck

Captain
Captains
10 Years of Service
Threads: 162
Likes Given: 24
Discord: Sir Duck#8774
Christmas 2018LegendaryDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round TableSupporter
GatekeeperEntertainerHalloween 2019DrunkProgrammerTwitter
InstagramBoost GangThanks From CloudBronze MedalGold MedalBug Hunter
Crystal DonatorThe BombLegendary
RE: Nebzie Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied !

**We have decided to keep you banned for 3 months . You can make a new Ban Appeal after 3 months . Meanwhile we will monitor your behavior on forums , instagram and twitter. ** 

We don't tolerate such behavior . You got warning and asked to stop several times . You ignored the warning and continued . As a result you were muted and then banned . I have attached few of your messages below. I hope you will try to improve yourself during the ban period . 

Attached Files Image(s)

16 Jul 2020, 01:57 AM
Find