Current time: 19 May 2024, 06:58 AM

Poll: Good ideas?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
heck yes!
0%
0 0%
hell no
100.00%
1 100.00%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2 ideas that would massively help SmG's future
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuberFortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarriorOverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal DonatorLegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCoolDrunkEntertainer
2 ideas that would massively help SmG's future

Since your boy alphii comes up with the best ideas that staff love and no one Kappa two ideas came to my head while i was snoozing. 

Idea 1: Subdiscords of SmG: You know how we have the main discord SmG Gaming Community? Why don't we have the SmG Minecraft Community discord or the SmG Valorant Community? Yes i know we have like chats for them and all of that but we should have a dedicated sub discord for certain games. 

Idea 2: Turn SmG into like 100 thieves(this one is more complicated and continuous plan):
This idea seems kinda complicated but i'll help it to the end. SmG is known for it's gaming(i mean we're the smg gaming community). But what if we branch out of just gaming and become also a lifestyle community like 100T. We can have kinda like two different main SmG's: SmG Gaming and SmG Lifestyle. We would still have the gaming forums and gaming discord but we would also have a lifestyle discord and youtube for content creators to help further make SmG big, plus we can do the same for the gaming aspect. Another thing we can do is like sell merch and stream and shit. All of this is just an idea but, if this idea is thought about, I will be on the front lines and help by any means possible to help make SmG great and better our community.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
15 Jul 2020, 04:23 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
2 ideas that would massively help SmG's future - by Alphii - 15 Jul 2020, 04:23 PM