Offline OGBK

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Likes Given: 0
Discord: ๖ۣۜSandBox™
Re: TO ALL ☆ SmG ☆ MEMBERS

anarchy went solo gave me the ftp log in so i can get things back on track if yo notice up top the members and the server viewr are gone hopefully i can get some new buttons to replace them the members was a pictue and the servers were clouds when i get home tonight will do more and get the broken links off the portal
06 Jan 2011, 10:00 PM
Find
Offline DamnedSoul

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 50

If we arent going to start drama, Look at this I'm offended

im done with SmG

Postby TDH Delta » Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:59 pm
I arez Nick
I AREZ I SmallFryz I
I Arez playingz HAlo 2 VEESTA and HAlo REach and MW2 and HALO 3
I AREZ 12
i livez in a House in TX
I AREZ TIRED OF SmG BEING CORRUPTED
Last edited by TDH Delta on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TDH Delta
TDH Members

06 Jan 2011, 10:40 PM
Find
Offline OGBK

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord: ๖ۣۜSandBox™

they can do what ever they want on there site just not here
06 Jan 2011, 10:41 PM
Find
Offline DamnedSoul

Registered
13 Years of Service

ok >:O
06 Jan 2011, 10:49 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56

They are still butthurt. The think they are the real smg (as if they are in some cult), called us "TLR scum", then proceed to crash our servers.
[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
06 Jan 2011, 11:13 PM
Find
Offline I Fodasay I

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 1

I've been away from this for a while but I can still see that this is no longer the clan I joined. Llama, Hawk, If you read this I am still going to be on your friends list And we still need to play together, but I am leaving the SmG. Who knows, maybe I'll start my own clan. and I will remove my SmG tag next time I'm online.
07 Jan 2011, 01:15 AM
Find
Offline TLR Megaman

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

SmG DamnedSoul Wrote:personally i feel betrayed by them now. first cloud leaves because he failed the semester and then hoax leaves cause he failed a semester and then they go and make a new clan i call sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Im not starting drama im just getting my feelings across. I will only leave if Anarchy does, since he isn't im staying. For the most part im staying because now i want nothing to do with them, my respect for them has dropped significantly, i will still honor them, but THEY ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE NOT ANYMORE.
Good call... its probably not a good idea to follow people who need to get their real life together. They don't know what the future will bring them and so you can't trust anything they say.
07 Jan 2011, 01:47 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

SmG Serenade Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ DamnedSoul Wrote:personally i feel betrayed by them now. first cloud leaves because he failed the semester and then hoax leaves cause he failed a semester and then they go and make a new clan i call sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Im not starting drama im just getting my feelings across. I will only leave if Anarchy does, since he isn't im staying. For the most part im staying because now i want nothing to do with them, my respect for them has dropped significantly, i will still honor them, but THEY ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE NOT ANYMORE.
Good call... its probably not a good idea to follow people who need to get their real life together. They don't know what the future will bring them and so you can't trust anything they say.
Yeah, I bet in their clan there's going to be some big drama later on. There was lots of drama before they left.

Oh, and they already left and rejoined multiple times. Cloud starts failing, leaves, comes back. He fails, leaves, and comes back. Then leaves and starts a new clan.

Real Life > h2v.
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
07 Jan 2011, 02:22 PM
Find
Offline DamnedSoul

Registered
13 Years of Service
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

SmG Serenade Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ DamnedSoul Wrote:personally i feel betrayed by them now. first cloud leaves because he failed the semester and then hoax leaves cause he failed a semester and then they go and make a new clan i call sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Im not starting drama im just getting my feelings across. I will only leave if Anarchy does, since he isn't im staying. For the most part im staying because now i want nothing to do with them, my respect for them has dropped significantly, i will still honor them, but THEY ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE NOT ANYMORE.
Thanks man
07 Jan 2011, 07:07 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41

You guys dont see what they are doing. In every one of Serenade's posts he agrees with whatever makes the founders look bad and take away our morals. Why cant you see that? You think just because they joined SmG means they are different? They STILL ARE TLR!!! You guys just let them in like they were old friends. Did you guys forget what they did? I cant believe you accept their lies. Diesketor, Damned Soul, Icedout have I ever lied to you? I always stuck up for you guys. I treated you guys like family. Llama, do you remember when you went for mod? I let you have my spot so you could get up the ranks. I dont care for power. All I wanted was to keep SmG the way it was. Read what the TLR memebers say, then look at the old posts, they are the same. Purple something said that SmG crashed the servers first, got kant to crash them along with Lighting and Diesketor. You guys let them in and they will tear SmG apart. I dont betray my friends thats why I went with cloud. TLR is TLR and SmG is Smg and that will never change. I dont hack, I dont say anything bad against the members of SmG before this take over, and I still respect all of you except Scizor who is so ready to defend TLR like he is one of them. Why would I leave SmG? The clan that I helped build from nothing but a half day server with 4 members. Why would I lie to you now? I am under no delusion of Cloud or HoaX. I say what I believe for myself. You guys called it "raging". Iced rember how ready I was to get a server for SmG? I cant because my Pro key is invalid. Look at what we were and look now. You see a difference. More TLR than SmG. They have you guys believing that all this stuff is behind them. A former TLR now SmG challenged me. Probably to get at a SmG without actually getting noticed since TDH is now your enemy apparently. I am not. How could I choose between MY clan and MY FRIENDS who started the clan? If I could get back the old SmG, the most clear cut way would be to go to the ones who started it. SmG isnt a cult it's a family. The last time I looked TLR was not in it and in my eyes never will be. Why cant you guys see this? Why cant you just snap out of it and see what they are doing? They hate SmG why would someting like a gt change that? I dont blame you for staying...if I was as new as all of you are I would too. But im not. I know what SmG was. SmG was fun loving, laid back, a family, a group of guys lookin for some friends to spend time with. Now SmG is a big clan with too many servers and grew too fastly and let too much go unnoticed, and lets not forget that a SmG enemy for months is now members in a day. What makes sense? Drama is over? At the cost of SmG and hating the people who want to keep it SmG? What are you trying to prove? Loyality? SmG is a NAME the CLAN is the PEOPLE IN IT!!! I love SmG and I hate TLR.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Jan 2011, 07:40 PM
Find