Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 0
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

SmG DamnedSoul Wrote:
☆ SmG ☆ Serenade Wrote:
☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ DamnedSoul Wrote:personally i feel betrayed by them now. first cloud leaves because he failed the semester and then hoax leaves cause he failed a semester and then they go and make a new clan i call sh*t!!!!!!!!!! Im not starting drama im just getting my feelings across. I will only leave if Anarchy does, since he isn't im staying. For the most part im staying because now i want nothing to do with them, my respect for them has dropped significantly, i will still honor them, but THEY ARE NO BROTHERS OF MINE NOT ANYMORE.
Good call... its probably not a good idea to follow people who need to get their real life together. They don't know what the future will bring them and so you can't trust anything they say.
Thanks man

Listen to yourself! You just trashed your friends!! Look man why cant you see what he is really saying? I have a life thats why im only on the game 2 days a week at most. I have A/B honor roll, a good paying job, a good house, a good family, and I hope I still have good friends. I dont want you to join TDH, I just want them out of SmG. As soon as that happens I want to come back. I have nothing against you guys at all just them. I dont hate you, I dont hate my family, I hate my enemies.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Jan 2011, 07:45 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

Cool Story Bro.
We know the truth. Hoax is a liar. When on Xfire, asking me to join, he lied about icedout kris joining TDH. Iced wasn't even on at the time, and Iced said he is not leaving SmG.
[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
07 Jan 2011, 07:53 PM
Find
Offline Claymorez

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Re: TO ALL ☆ SmG ☆ MEMBERS

Did I say HoaX was a saint? Have you never told a lie? I dont care what HoaX does. I dint join because of HoaX. I joined because TLR took over SmG. So why have you been such a faithful member lately? I hardly have seen you on since you joined, up untill this started. Why are you so ready to accept our side as a lie and TLR as truth? Why cant any one give me anything but what HoaX has done? I was talking about me and SmG not HoaX and Icedout. Your just a wanna be hippy playing H2V. You have nothing to explain how enemies for 3 months can become friends in a day.

You cant defend the hateful posts of TLR Megaman it is as plain as day that he wants any body who can see thru his lies out and for everyone to shun them. And you are doing it just like he wants you too. But I bet that's what you want eh, Scizor? Always the one to try and get some weak hit on someone. You have no mind. You only follow the lie you are told. Go join TLR. You belong there with the rest of the liars.

To all who read this; We arent TDH we arent SmG and we sure as hell aint TLR! We are FAMILY!! They cant take that away but believe me they will try. Im just doing something about it.
[Image: claymore%252520sig%252520create%2525202.jpg]
I AM CLAYMORE, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07 Jan 2011, 08:06 PM
Find
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 37
Crystal DonatorLegendaryHalo GodThanks From Cloud

haha we aint taking over nothing, we actually did this because quite the opposite. So dont come here and talk about things that you have no idea about. You my friend take this game to seriously
07 Jan 2011, 08:52 PM
Find
Offline SCiZOR

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 56
Re: TO ALL ☆ ☆ SmG ☆ ☆ MEMBERS

Claymore 00 Wrote:Did I say HoaX was a saint? Have you never told a lie? I dont care what HoaX does. I dint join because of HoaX. I joined because TLR took over ☆ SmG ☆. So why have you been such a faithful member lately? I hardly have seen you on since you joined, up untill this started. Why are you so ready to accept our side as a lie and TLR as truth? Why cant any one give me anything but what HoaX has done? I was talking about me and ☆ SmG ☆ not HoaX and Icedout. Your just a wanna be hippy playing H2V. You have nothing to explain how enemies for 3 months can become friends in a day.

You cant defend the hateful posts of TLR Megaman it is as plain as day that he wants any body who can see thru his lies out and for everyone to shun them. And you are doing it just like he wants you too. But I bet that's what you want eh, Scizor? Always the one to try and get some weak hit on someone. You have no mind. You only follow the lie you are told. Go join TLR. You belong there with the rest of the liars.

To all who read this; We arent TDH we arent ☆ SmG ☆ and we sure as hell aint TLR! We are FAMILY!! They cant take that away but believe me they will try. Im just doing something about it.
1. I've been friends with TLR for longer then you think. Thanks to something called skype.
2. I play h2v a lot, but I use my main tag a lot.
Also, you need to stop causing drama here.
[Image: 32556.png]
Quote:GarageDoor: even my mom plays black ops with me!
07 Jan 2011, 08:56 PM
Find
Offline OGBK

Banned
Banned
13 Years of Service
Threads: 35
Discord: ๖ۣۜSandBox™

enough topic locked im sick of hearing TDH this SmG that TLR this etc.. if i have to i will start banning people from the board if you dont have anything noce to say its simple dont say it end of story
07 Jan 2011, 09:17 PM
Find