science
Offline SmG Dream|-/ ❤ Hugs #ASTGang

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 6
Likes Given: 1
Discord: Dreamwastaken
science

all of you are 1 iq and i am 2 iq which makes be smart little boi now let me teach you something we will be talking about science terminology anyway here we go!:Scientific terminology is the part of the language that is used by scientists in the context of their professional activities. While studying nature, scientists often encounter or create new material or immaterial objects and concepts and are compelled to name them. Many of those names are known only to professionals What are the 26 science terms? Possible answers include: A - astronomy, B - biology, C - chemistry, D - diffusion, E - experiment, F - fossil, G - geology, H - heat, I - interference, J - jet stream, K - kinetic, L - latitude, M - motion, N - neutron, O - oxygen, P - physics, Q - quasar, R - respiration, S - solar system, T - thermometer, U - ... who is the science mother? Answer: Geography is called the mother of science what is the most sciencetific word it is PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS At 45 letters, this is the longest word you'll find in a major dictionary. An inflated version of silicosis, this is the full scientific name for a disease that causes inflammation in the lungs owing to the inhalation of very fine silica dust. the system of terms belonging or peculiar to a science, art, or specialized subject; nomenclature: the terminology of botany. the science of terms, as in particular sciences or arts. and boom i hopefully teached you guys something this took me a little while to write but no probs ok you can go now! Bye Bye!

i told you guys i am 2 iq and all of you are 1 iq
(This post was last modified: 06 Oct 2020, 04:53 AM by Dream|-/ ❤ Hugs #ASTGang.)
06 Oct 2020, 04:52 AM
Find Reply
Offline AnaRCHy

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 159
Likes Given: 11
Discord: AnaRCHy#0001
Thanks From CloudLegendarySapphire DonatorThe BombGavel of TrinityScout
ProgrammerGamerPet LoverGraphics MasterSupporterDiscord Warrior
Discord MasterHalo GodEntertainerEntertainer
RE: science

@"Lord Alphs" your celeb right there forehead.

Nothing like dream smh
06 Oct 2020, 05:09 AM
The following 1 user Likes AnaRCHy's post:
  • SmG Alphii

Find Reply
Offline SmG Luminous

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 55
Discord: showmyr1ce
TwitterInstagramBoost GangFortniterHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord Master
Discord WarriorPet LoverScout

Oh damn I have 1 iq now  Pogchamp
If you spend your time chasing butterflies, they'll fly away. If you spend your time making a beautiful garden, the butterflies will come to you.
And if they don't, you still have your beautiful garden Sleepy
06 Oct 2020, 07:10 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG RebelBric

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 0
Discord: Festive#4783

science is garbage bruh
06 Oct 2020, 09:27 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 365
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCool
DrunkEntertainer

(06 Oct 2020, 04:52 AM)Dream|-/ ❤ Hugs #ASTGang Wrote: all of you are 1 iq and i am 2 iq which makes be smart little boi now let me teach you something we will be talking about science terminology anyway here we go!:Scientific terminology is the part of the language that is used by scientists in the context of their professional activities. While studying nature, scientists often encounter or create new material or immaterial objects and concepts and are compelled to name them. Many of those names are known only to professionals What are the 26 science terms? Possible answers include: A - astronomy, B - biology, C - chemistry, D - diffusion, E - experiment, F - fossil, G - geology, H - heat, I - interference, J - jet stream, K - kinetic, L - latitude, M - motion, N - neutron, O - oxygen, P - physics, Q - quasar, R - respiration, S - solar system, T - thermometer, U - ... who is the science mother? Answer: Geography is called the mother of science what is the most sciencetific word it is PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS At 45 letters, this is the longest word you'll find in a major dictionary. An inflated version of silicosis, this is the full scientific name for a disease that causes inflammation in the lungs owing to the inhalation of very fine silica dust. the system of terms belonging or peculiar to a science, art, or specialized subject; nomenclature: the terminology of botany. the science of terms, as in particular sciences or arts. and boom i hopefully teached you guys something this took me a little while to write but no probs ok you can go now! Bye Bye!

I learned this freshmen year. I am 5 iq Giggly
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
06 Oct 2020, 11:41 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline SmG MyLatte

SmG Donator
Donator
3 Years of Service
Threads: 32
Likes Given: 57
Discord: MyLatte #3953
Grand DonatorThanks From CloudSweetDiamondThe BombMaster Donator
Advanced Donator

lol what is science  Lul
[Image: SmG_Signature_002_2.gif]
08 Oct 2020, 11:13 PM
Find Reply
Offline holy habibo

Banned
Banned
3 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 119
Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior

(06 Oct 2020, 04:52 AM)Dream|-/ ❤ Hugs #ASTGang Wrote: all of you are 1 iq and i am 2 iq which makes be smart little boi now let me teach you something we will be talking about science terminology anyway here we go!:Scientific terminology is the part of the language that is used by scientists in the context of their professional activities. While studying nature, scientists often encounter or create new material or immaterial objects and concepts and are compelled to name them. Many of those names are known only to professionals What are the 26 science terms? Possible answers include: A - astronomy, B - biology, C - chemistry, D - diffusion, E - experiment, F - fossil, G - geology, H - heat, I - interference, J - jet stream, K - kinetic, L - latitude, M - motion, N - neutron, O - oxygen, P - physics, Q - quasar, R - respiration, S - solar system, T - thermometer, U - ... who is the science mother? Answer: Geography is called the mother of science what is the most sciencetific word it is PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS At 45 letters, this is the longest word you'll find in a major dictionary. An inflated version of silicosis, this is the full scientific name for a disease that causes inflammation in the lungs owing to the inhalation of very fine silica dust. the system of terms belonging or peculiar to a science, art, or specialized subject; nomenclature: the terminology of botany. the science of terms, as in particular sciences or arts. and boom i hopefully teached you guys something this took me a little while to write but no probs ok you can go now! Bye Bye!

I didn’t read any of this but yes
12 Oct 2020, 10:57 AM
Find Reply