Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter
Star  Something i wish i never wanted to make

I really never wanted to make a thread like this in my life, but i've always been scared to make one like this. Many people ask me all time why i still joke around Yumii Hinata all the time and at the same time i always get asked why i was inactive from SmG. The answer? I was scared and had somewhat of PTSD and survivors guilt of Yumii Hinata.

When i first joined SmG 3 years a go, i was only fucking 13. (If you actually go back and read some of my old posts, i lied about my age) When i first joined discord and joined the forums, i was introduced to Yumii, who said they'd make a GITS sig for me and then they added me on the buddy list. Yumii and I had some more conversations and then they asked how old i was. Foolishly i told them I was 17 and so did they. Later on while we talk, Yumii sends me picture of "herself", and asks me to send back. I however do not and ss the conversation and send it to Beasty and tell him to tell CCPrincess or Apllion(Pretty sure he didn't). Yumii and I still talk and they help me in making signatures. Yumii would call me and ask to hear my voice to make sure i wasn't a fake person or bot, I told them not to worry as i began to talk more.

After a while, i check a thread that tells me that Yumii Hinta has been permabanned from SmG. I couldn't believe it, Yumii: my "friend", someone i trusted with my life, someone i trusted with my life, someone who taught me visual art, someone i truly cared about, lied to me. So i texted them and asked was this true and why they were banned. Yumii told me that he was actually a man, and that he would have never been found out if he didnt donate. I was in shock and frustrated! How could have i been lied to? Yumii's last words to me were, "Sorry. But keep making those sigs like a taught you to? I'll see ya sometime later;)"

So i left. I couldn't be in SmG. I didn't want to talk to anyone else because i was scared. "What if they were like Yumii?" "What if they ask me for money again?" I had irl moments when i thought i thought i gave too much up and Yumii would find me. I finally joined back when i did and noticed the signature requests and i began to do them. As i did, i realized that the man behind Yumii Hinata was gone from my life, the face that still taught me visual art wasn't. 

Thank you all for being apart of my SmG life through good and bad, i hope like continues to be good 

SmGLove
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
22 Oct 2020, 11:52 PM
The following 3 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • SmG Altair, «SmG» Cloud, SmG daz

Website Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
RE: Something i wish i never wanted to make

There is always bad people on the internet. I will always work hard on making sure our website and server is safe and clean as possible. I wish the internet wasn't such a bad place but it is the world we live in.

I was actually the one that found out who yumii really was. Every single staff member and even the admins were mad at me. Tell me I was crazy on some witch hunt. Saying how could you accuse one of the best SmG members of being someone else? For 2 days I was hated. Even then I knew I had to figure this out I knew I was right. Then I finally dug deep enough and got the proof (that I still have) that was undeniable. It was so difficult telling one of my own staff members the person he was dating was not who they said they were but I couldn't sit by while everyone was being lied to.

I would rather make everyone upset go against everyone to show them the truth. That is why no community will ever out do SmG is because the dedication I have for SmG is unmatched. I will always do what I believe is right and every single day try to make SmG better. When I am not working on SmG I am thinking about SmG and new ideas.

When I lay down to go to sleep I think up new ideas how to make you guys have more fun or how I can make SmG better. The only thing I wish I could do better is have more time to dedicate to SmG but there is only so much time in a day.

I know the feeling you had as well. It sucks but you just need to move past it and sort through all the bad people to get to the good ones.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
23 Oct 2020, 12:05 AM
The following 3 users Like «SmG» Cloud's post:
  • SmG Alphii, SmG Altair, SmG Masty Ludenberg

Website Find Reply
Offline SmG Masty Ludenberg

Friendly Neighborhood Trap
6 Years of Service
Threads: 85
Likes Given: 15
Discord: Masty Ludenberg#7777
Emerald DonatorSapphire DonatorBronze MedalCrystal DonatorScoutAdvanced Donator
Bronze MedalDiscord WarriorMaster DonatorThe BombDiscord MasterGrand Donator
Thanks From CloudSweetDonatorHalloweenGamerHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Christmas 2018SupporterPet LoverBoost Gang

It still hurts thinking about it...

SmGLove SmGLove SmGLove
[Image: beautiful-anime-girl-1_2.jpg]
23 Oct 2020, 12:18 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Alphii

SmG's Crack Addict
Moderators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 268
Likes Given: 364
Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug Hunter

(23 Oct 2020, 12:05 AM)Cloud Wrote: There is always bad people on the internet. I will always work hard on making sure our website and server is safe and clean as possible. I wish the internet wasn't such a bad place but it is the world we live in.

I was actually the one that found out who yumii really was. Every single staff member and even the admins were mad at me. Tell me I was crazy on some witch hunt. Saying how could you accuse one of the best SmG members of being someone else? For 2 days I was hated. Even then I knew I had to figure this out I knew I was right. Then I finally dug deep enough and got the proof (that I still have) that was undeniable. It was so difficult telling one of my own staff members the person he was dating was not who they said they were but I couldn't sit by while everyone was being lied to.

I would rather make everyone upset go against everyone to show them the truth. That is why no community will ever out do SmG is because the dedication I have for SmG is unmatched. I will always do what I believe is right and every single day try to make SmG better. When I am not working on SmG I am thinking about SmG and new ideas.

When I lay down to go to sleep I think up new ideas how to make you guys have more fun or how I can make SmG better. The only thing I wish I could do better is have more time to dedicate to SmG but there is only so much time in a day.

I know the feeling you had as well. It sucks but you just need to move past it and sort through all the bad people to get to the good ones.
Your skills as a leader will always be something i will always respect and does't get enough of, all staff members. You all put in the time in effort for us that is unparalleled to match. I wish i had time to learn how do what you do and ability to, but i cannot come close or have the skill to.
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
23 Oct 2020, 12:22 AM
The following 2 users Like SmG Alphii's post:
  • «SmG» Cells, «SmG» Cloud

Website Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

I'm out of words. I had absolutely no idea you went through all that shit. I was disgusted, but I was never close to them like you were, ig. I mean they were my friend and all, but idk all their ban did was hit me with surprise.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
23 Oct 2020, 12:36 AM
Find Reply