Current time: 29 May 2024, 12:38 PM

What genre of music do you most prefer! GO!
Offline EMO666

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 8
Discord: EMO666
RE: What genre of music do you most prefer! GO!

(02 Nov 2020, 08:04 PM)Alphii Wrote: ooooo hmmm. I listen to a lot of indie pop and alt rock. For alt rock bands, i recommend Linkin Park, Coldplay, and Muse. For indie pop i recommend Lorde, some Ashnikko, Grimes, and Chvrches
Very cool! I also listen to Linkin Park, & Coldplay. Very great Artists! I'm not too familiar with Muse, but I hear good things. What is your favorite Muse song, and if you have multiple you can send me those as well. 

(02 Nov 2020, 10:26 PM)hackerr Wrote: I too listen to a lot of music all day round with my work but nothing specific.

Awesome! Do you happen to have an Artist that you're really into right now, if so please send me the name, I love listening to new music.

(03 Nov 2020, 11:57 AM)Wasvreta Wrote: I listen to strange Russian bands, mainly a band called Corn Wave, then you got Japanese future funk, then I listen to random Doomer music playlists. Basically, I have a strange taste in music but promise me, it’s good.

Neat, I'm open to any language. I'll definitely check out Corn Wave, it's very cool name.

(03 Nov 2020, 02:42 PM)RiVaL Wrote: Its really hard to tell the genres apart since most genres have incorporated things from other genres. Anyways its
Hiphop(mostly 90s) jazz with rap  RnB,alternative rock, im not really into metal that much,

I grew up listening to R&B. Who is your go to R&B artist? I'm very interested.

(03 Nov 2020, 03:09 PM)Altair Wrote: I used to be an all out pop listener. But over years I've come to love rap, punk, trance and DnB. Especially trance and DnB, I'm getting more and more fond of them.

Trance is where it's at! My favorite Trance Artist would be Above & Beyond! Who's your favorite, if you have one?

(03 Nov 2020, 03:53 PM)slur Wrote: I don't know what I listen to. Whenever I listen to music I ask @Draxx to put on sum songs.  Lul

Well, at least you enjoy music as well.

(03 Nov 2020, 04:11 PM)SpicyPzz Wrote: Pop, Chill wave and rap. Oh wait that's 3

You could put 15, I wouldn't mind. Who is your favorite Pop artist, and if you have multiple, feel free to post them all.

(03 Nov 2020, 06:07 PM)1mpAcT Wrote: Screamo/Metal rap, anything from $uicideboy$ to Scarlxrd or BVDLVD to name a couple.

Screamo heck yeah, that's one of my faves, hence the name! What is your favorite screamo band?

(04 Nov 2020, 12:36 AM)Draxx Wrote:
(03 Nov 2020, 03:53 PM)slur Wrote: I don't know what I listen to. Whenever I listen to music I ask @Draxx to put on sum songs.  Lul

lmfao facts tho Blush

So what is your favorite genre? Go!
[Image: EMO666.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02 Dec 2020, 05:06 PM by EMO666.)
02 Dec 2020, 04:56 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What genre of music do you most prefer! GO! - by EMO666 - 02 Dec 2020, 04:56 PM