Discord: thyalphii
Graphics MasterStreamerInstagramPet LoverWriterHand-held/Mobile Gamer
Discord WarriorScoutBronze MedalGamerHalo GodSmG YouTuber
FortniterTwitterGeniusDiscord MasterThanks From CloudWarrior
OverwatchBronyArchitectSuper ComputerBug HunterCrystal Donator
LegendaryThe BombA Knight of The Round TableSupporterBug HunterCool
DrunkEntertainer
Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2

When i was cleaning my room looking for something to run gaming on, i came across my old DS and copy of Pokemon Black 2. This game was fucking amazing! So i decided to make a little review on it.... here it is

Hands down, this is the best Pokemon in terms of story by the degree of mature even though its still a "kids"game. With all the other pokemon stories we feel like its quite childish with the main villain organizations, wanting control everything and steal pokemon. With BW1, truth and ideals are the main themes with Team Plasma and we are to think are these people really that bad? It was an actual thought that we all had. Now with BW2, they throw that out the window and there really is now it's really, "Holy shit! We have to save the world." BW2 is not a very happy game and is actually more mature then we realized as a kid. Think about it: at the ranch we see a member of team plasma actually assault a pokemon, something we've never seen. Ghesis's whole plan is to decimate the entire region and will sacrifice anything to see this be done like freezing cities, and threatening to literally kill you. Hugh by far is the best rival of all Pokemon games. Man's doesn't want to be the "best trainer," going after gym badges, he wants to be the strongest trainer only to stop Team Plasma who stole his sisters pokemon.

Whoever made the OST should get a raise. Making each Gym have their own soundtrack was amazing. The remakes for the PWT are actually amazing as well.

Whoever made the post game stuff like the PWT and Black Tower/White Hallow, should also probably get a raise

All in all, 5 star game

If you wanna read my first Alphii review check it out here ---> https://smgclan.net/showthread.php?tid=3...#pid345056
[Image: image.png?ex=65f16158&is=65deec58&hm=82e...641cedddb&]
(This post was last modified: 17 Nov 2020, 07:26 PM by Alphii.)
17 Nov 2020, 07:24 PM
Website Find Reply
Offline holy habibo

Banned
Banned
3 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 119
Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior
RE: Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2

TLDR but I agree with the 5 stars.
17 Nov 2020, 08:01 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From CloudLegendary
RE: Alphii Review: Pokemon Black and White 2

New level of respec. Gen 5 is my favourite region. Mainly for the dedication of gamefreak making amazing soundtracks and the story being more emotionally connected to you as you play through it.

Everytime I drop by Driftveil City I kid you not I can't stop jamming my head on the song it sounds so unnatural it's good lmao.

And shame some people were butt hurt because they didn't like new pokemon at the time since they were all locked up in gen 1 and 2. It led to so many complaints to the point where gamefreak was like fk it let's rush x and y and make it easy asf and only add a pinch of kalos pokemon and a truck full of previous gen pokemon.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 17 Nov 2020, 08:23 PM by Pandora.)
17 Nov 2020, 08:22 PM
The following 1 user Likes «SmG» Pandora's post:
  • SmG Alphii

Find Reply