Spotify Wrapped for the Year?
Online «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
Spotify Wrapped for the Year?

What the title states

Also feel free to share your Spotify wrapped list for this year 2020  Pogchamp
Including: The guy from fortnite and mcdonalds as my number one.

[Image: IMG_27511.jpg]

Yes, my most liked and listened genre is rap. I like the genre for a multitude of reasons but i'm here to talk about why I like rap just stating my spotify list.

Travis Scott for being number 1: I fucks with the Astroworld album & his Birds project he did back in 2016 I believe? I get he may not be everyone's cup of tea but I just find his stuff fire. Also, I listened to THE SCOTTS for probably a whole month everyday lmao

Chuuwee for #2: He's an underground rapper from Cali I been listening to since 2014 after watching a couple of youtube vids explaining which rappers were underrated or something at the time. Him & another rapper named Trizz have made these collab projects called America's Most Blunted. 

BROCKHAMPTON for #3: Big music group of guys that can sing, rap, tell a story while being entertaining af. Songs to Mention:(basically every album Lul ) but if you tryna get lit I suggest their three Saturation albums. But if you want something that is a bit more conscious their latest album Ginger is pretty good fam.

Trizz for #4: Just like my #2 he is also an underground rapper from Cali and unlike Chuuwee his music is a bit more hard-hitting & dark.

Roddy Ricch for #5: (Before I say anything about him The Box is overrated af in my opinion). But I did get put on to him because of the track and at time I checked out his previous albums including his latest and got instantly hooked on what this man brings in his songs. If you look back at the picture two out of the five songs are his Kappa .

Left to note my top third song is Hooligan from Baby Keem(just check him out he's also fire I recommend listening to him too)

Finally, feel free to share your spotify wrapped 2020 list as well  PepeOk
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
06 Dec 2020, 06:10 PM
Find Reply
Offline Rundas

The Juggling Act Of 1812
Scout
6 Years of Service
Threads: 99
Likes Given: 10
Discord: Rundas#0001
Emerald DonatorJokerScoutDrunkSilver MedalThe Bomb
RE: Spotify Wrapped for the Year?

I don't listen to music. Music is far too barbaric for my taste. Instead, I listen to the white noise gathered by satellites pointed at the ever-extending universe.  Also, I'm a liar, I listen to this. Spotify doesn't really have anything I like lmao. 

[Image: RundasDonePnG.png]
06 Dec 2020, 07:06 PM
Find Reply
Offline «SmG» Pandora

SmG's Wandering Lurker
Administrators
6 Years of Service
Threads: 287
Likes Given: 25
Discord: Pan#7318
Emerald DonatorScoutDiscord WarriorLeague of LegendsGamerDiscord Master
TwitterHalloween 2019A Knight of The Round TableThanks From CloudLegendary
RE: Spotify Wrapped for the Year?

Here's mine. No clue why my top genre is EDM, I listen to rap like a lot lmao.

[Image: Screenshot_2020-12-06-23-13-27-20.jpg]

Artists:

1. KSI. He's just the goat in our home town. Literally this guy's music is in most shops and his songs are a banger. Its a mixture of Rap, Pop and Grime/Afrobeat. So him in number 1 is a decent match.

2. GlitchxCity. Some don't know but I really like listening to OSTs (Original Soundtracks) of games I love playing, such as Pokemon. And this artist basically takes these OSTs and make remixes of it, or even remaster the songs to make it sound modern. Its nice to hear a song you've loved in your childhood games and hearing it come back in present day remasters.

3. Koffee. I respect this artist a lot. She makes great reggae/vibe type of music and it just helps you out through your normal daily life. Its very catchy and easy to vibe with. She's actually the artist with my top number 1 song called Toast. That song really helped me out through this tough year.

4. DaBaby is probably there because I listened to Rockstar a lot lol. That song was really good and it captured the moment the time BLM was happening.

5. Rush Garcia. He makes orchestral type of music from game soundtracks. Similar to GlitchxCity, but Rush just focuses on orchestral genres.

Songs:

1. Toast was my number one song this year. Something about this song makes you feel relaxed and realise how fast time goes. Easily the best of the best.

2. The Baddest is a music video from League of Legends. Though I've grown tired of it, I used to listen to it a lot because of the beat lol.

3. RISE is a spotify problem. It was supposed to be Daechwita by Agust D, but for some reason Spotify changed it to RISE.

4. Clean Up is a song from Chunkz, a YouTuber. He has a great singing voice that made the song legendary. Its another chill type of song.

5. Astronomia lol. Basically Coffin Dance song but an orchestral version. Its lowkey mad.
[Image: CSjPem7.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06 Dec 2020, 07:31 PM by Pandora.)
06 Dec 2020, 07:15 PM
Find Reply