Current time: 26 Apr 2024, 10:39 PM

For any gamers out there, what was your first game? Howd u get introduced into games?
Offline nonoj8

SmG Member
4 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 2
Discord: I_love-you~
For any gamers out there, what was your first game? Howd u get introduced into games?

I havent a clue whats going on here, But I'll act like I do.  Giveup
08 Dec 2020, 09:58 AM
Find Reply
Offline holy habibo

Banned
Banned
3 Years of Service
Threads: 34
Likes Given: 119
Discord: habibo#3174
Discord Warrior
RE: For any gamers out there, what was your first game? Howd u get introduced into games?

I have seen a million of these posts smh, but I really didn’t get into gaming until I was like 9, I always just watched my brother play. When I did play video games I started with halo.
08 Dec 2020, 10:27 AM
Find Reply
Offline Katsuki

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 2
Likes Given: 8
Discord: Katsuki
RE: For any gamers out there, what was your first game? Howd u get introduced into games?

first game ever..i don't remember
but i spent lotta times playing street fighter 2/super mario/the legend of Zelda/tomb Raider..wid my cousin
i had interest in gaming since i was a kid
08 Dec 2020, 01:45 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Walnut Ghost

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 15
Likes Given: 19
Discord: Walnut Ghost#1337
GamerSapphire DonatorCoolDiscord Warrior

I don't really recall my first ever game, since I have done it since I was a wee lad, but I can tell you my favorite childhood game. Super Mario Sunshine for the GameCube, played that so much I lost the case and eventually scratched the hell out of the disk to the point of no return.
[Image: hnwiSFe.png]
08 Dec 2020, 10:16 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Caro

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 31
Discord: caro#9107

tbh I used to play video games but never considered myself super into them. I would play them as party games. One day I came across a YouTube video for the game Portal and decided I wanted to play it, and it peaked my interest in games. from there my main games went from TF2 to things past Valve!

Edit:: but I always was a sonic fanatic, first sonic game was sonic and the secret rings (regrettably), then sonic and the black knight, sonic colors, and then all of the old sonic classics! (Sa2, sa, sonic heroes) weird order to play them in, i know
[Image: dea0n1z-e968fd83-6266-435d-9126-76380672...lRG5YIgCh8]
(This post was last modified: 09 Dec 2020, 12:21 AM by Caro.)
09 Dec 2020, 12:19 AM
Find Reply