What's your favorite Christmas song?
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: What's your favorite Christmas song?

(16 Dec 2020, 03:52 PM)Rundas Wrote:
(13 Dec 2020, 10:46 PM)Chiii Wrote: Feliz Navidad is such a vibe but I love listening to Christmas Lofi music when the season comes around!

Lofi stuff is cool, I'll have to check out some Lofi Christmas stuff next time I'm listening.

(15 Dec 2020, 11:11 AM)Pandora Wrote: Every Christmas my school used to play these Christmas songs through the announcer at break and lunch time and people used to joke around it, so we've grown tired of it lmao.

But jingle bells is a classic tho.

School kinda had me burnt out on Christmas songs for a while too. Especially since I was at a catholic school and that's all they're ever on about.

(15 Dec 2020, 02:58 AM)Cells Wrote: James Brown is the goat fr but this song hits different then the rest of em Xmas songs

Don't get wrong I like me some christmas jingles like Jingle Bell Rock, Rocking around the Christmas Tree & Let it Snow

But those don't compare to Santa Claus Goes Straight to the Ghetto from James Brown

That song does kinda slap. You wanna go to the ghetto with me to meet santa clause?
Pogchamp you already know
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
19 Dec 2020, 05:22 AM
Find Reply