Current time: 08 May 2024, 08:14 PM

Just chill
Offline Dear Vengeance

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 82
Likes Given: 0
Just chill

A lot of you are using the excuse "I don't feel appreciated" or "no one likes me" when you leave. If you were not appreciated you wouldn't be in the clan to begin with so please take that into consideration, as well as the "no one likes me" bullshit. We're not in grade 2. You got a problem with some, let them know or talk to an Admin. Also, no one likes me isn't a great substitute for one person that doesn't like you or you think they don't like you. Seriously, don't be an immature 9 year old girl who bottle's up her emotions. Like I said before. You got a problem? Tell someone. Also don't use those 2 excuse's because "you didn't know what else to say and just wanted to leave" cause it's pretty obvious for some of you.

Just be a big boy/girl
Time for some alcoholic vengeance

[Image: 1525528115.png]

[Image: brinksjr07.png]
01 Dec 2011, 01:47 AM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137
Re: Just chill

True that bro. Every person that has left, so far has said they aren't appreciated, and that people hate them.
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

01 Dec 2011, 08:43 AM
Find
Offline OldSpritz

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 57

;)

[spritz]
[Image: 1807757678.png]
01 Dec 2011, 12:00 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Facundo

12 Years of Service
Threads: 129
Likes Given: 1
Discord: xblcn
GhostHalo God

That's true :up:
[Image: sig2013_zpsv1iu7lr7.png]

Tryouts done: 42
01 Dec 2011, 12:30 PM
Website Find
Offline «SmG» Cloud

The King
Administrators
13 Years of Service
Threads: 2,104
Likes Given: 107
Discord: Cloud#2911
Speaker of the HouseDrunkFortniterDrunkDiscord Warrior5K
A Knight of The Round TableGamerTwitterHalloweenPet LoverChristmas 2018
Valentines Day RubyGolden GuardianBoost GangHalloween 2019ScoutBug Hunter
Diamond

agreed.
[Image: b4eQPAf.gif]
01 Dec 2011, 01:16 PM
Website Find
Offline ≡DG≡)6IX(

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 5

If someone is unwilling to iron things out before jumping ship then they have already made up their mind and are probably just looking for the quickest and easiest way out of an uncomfortable situation or possible verbal confrontation, like possibly being compared to a "immature 9 year old girl who bottles up their emotions", hence the dreaded excuses. I guess my point is that if you take out freedom of expression weather its excuses or true feelings then whats the point of having a clan forum where you can express yourself to the good, bad or indifference of your clan. I realize you are just voicing your frustration and opinion about this and you have every right to do so but I also know if I wanted to leave =DG= and I knew that the leadership was going to give me chit for making a choice that I felt was right for myself, I'd probably feel like no one liked me either. I'm not saying that's whats happened here but maybe it should be taken into consideration for the future of SmG and it's continued success.

That being said I am a huge proponent of having an open door policy so I 100% agree that if you have a problem with someone, then you should have enough respect for your own integrity to discuss the issue and come to a proper solution instead of running from your problems. Please guys don't take any of this personal, I'm just giving an alternate unbiased opinion and I'm still trying to become familiar with the climate of your rules and traditions. No disrespect meant to anyone here at SmG.
[Image: new.png]
01 Dec 2011, 02:10 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

bro too lazy too read all that but sure i agree with u man :D
01 Dec 2011, 06:51 PM
Find
Offline Sman545

Registered
13 Years of Service
Threads: 137

I understand 6ix, haha makes sense. Just that, all the people that have left have gone to a new clan that has formed, and those people have pretty much posted the exact thing, and it is kinda frustrating, since it makes it seem like a bunch of lies. Idk, its just kinda really sad for us to lose so many members, and frustrating at the same time. :/
~skrrtskrrt~~

[Image: tumblr_nwjh48gfnE1soqrhbo1_r1_1280.jpg]

01 Dec 2011, 06:52 PM
Find
Offline Omega

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 183

we gettin new members :D so many applications... but remember we still have standards :D or do we.....
01 Dec 2011, 06:55 PM
Find
Offline ≡DG≡)6IX(

Registered
12 Years of Service
Threads: 5

«SmG» Sman545 Wrote:I understand 6ix, haha makes sense. Just that, all the people that have left have gone to a new clan that has formed, and those people have pretty much posted the exact thing, and it is kinda frustrating, since it makes it seem like a bunch of lies. Idk, its just kinda really sad for us to lose so many members, and frustrating at the same time. :/
Understandable, its hard to see kinsmen leave for something different but sometimes what loyal clansmen such as ourselves already know, has to be experienced by the ones who always think the grass is greener on the other side. ;)
[Image: new.png]
01 Dec 2011, 09:47 PM
Find