Discord: Joe ?#2021
Boost Gang
Exclamation  Josuke Higahsikata [SmG] Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Community Discord

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
Joe ?#2021

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
SmG Joe

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
7:51pm UTC

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Having a discord invite in my status

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
Well, I had no idea about the statuses being a part of it. People had also asked me to send them the invite as I have cool emotes there (ik that's not the reason, but it's worth mentioning). I'd send screenshots here but I'm on mobile so I can't.

I will change anything you need me to change, and I thought that it's self promo in DMs or the server; I never took statuses in to context. This will never happen again, I promise.
[Image: PicsArt_02-09-02.28.51.jpg]
23 Mar 2021, 03:56 PM
Website Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: Josuke Higahsikata [SmG] Ban Appeal

Locked whilst staff discuss.
23 Mar 2021, 03:59 PM
Find
Offline SmG Kylie

SmG Donator
Donator
4 Years of Service
Threads: 174
Likes Given: 89
Discord: Kyle -#0199
Halloween 2019FortniterGamerTwitterInstagramDiscord Warrior
ScoutOverwatchDiscord MasterEntertainerValorantValorant Tournament
Crystal DonatorHand-held/Mobile GamerPet LoverBoost GangGold MedalGuardian
Diamond
RE: Josuke Higahsikata [SmG] Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal Denied.

You're clearly not here for SmG. 

You advertised your Discord link in your discord status, on your SmG forums profile and also regularly talked about it in our general chat. 

When you registered and applied to become a member of SmG you accepted that you'd read our rules, yet you still decided to break them (Forum rule: 12 & discord rules: 5, 7 & 11)

Emotes can always be suggested in our #suggestions channel on discord, I know you've done this already as one of your suggested emotes was liked & was going to be added. 
This is no excuse like you said as anyone can create a personal server solely for emotes that they'd like to use, your server however was blatantly not a personal one as no one would decide to advertise their personal server and ask people to join it.

After speaking with the staff team, We've decided to keep you banned for a minimum of 6 months unless you delete your server, in which case you will be unbanned from SmG.

If you decide that you'd like to come back to SmG and are caught advertising again in the future, you will be permanently banned with no discussions.

You can appeal your ban again in 6 months from now (28/09/2021) or as soon as you provide proof that your server isn't running any more.

Take the time to read through our rules again to make sure you don't have any problems in the future.
28 Mar 2021, 11:58 AM
Find