SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter
RE: Your opinion

(09 Apr 2021, 07:18 AM)Hunter47x Wrote: I'm pretty sure it won't happen, but my relatives are near if I want to go to them

When your relatives were called by mom to not let him in... sed life  Giveup
(This post was last modified: 09 Apr 2021, 02:15 PM by Fearless32.)
09 Apr 2021, 02:15 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Ramen Noodles

6 Years of Service
Threads: 27
Likes Given: 2
Discord: ramenrz#6240
FortniterScoutDiscord WarriorGamerHalloweenChristmas 2018
Boost GangBug Hunter

I’d probably stay with a friend for a while until I am able to rent a house.
[Image: source.gif]
10 Apr 2021, 03:50 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG SqKrrt

SmG Donator
Donator
5 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Discord: SqKrrt
FortniterBoost GangGamerValorantTwitterPet Lover
InstagramCrystal DonatorThanks From CloudGraphics Master

BROOOOOOOOOOOOO IM tryna see if my signature works

brooooo im tryna test this thing
[Image: Micahcropped.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10 Apr 2021, 08:33 PM by SqKrrt.)
10 Apr 2021, 08:00 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG LavaBoltFTW

SmG Member
6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Discord: Silence#5246
FortniterGamer

I'd probably just live on the streets, eat from dumpsters e.t.c.
[Image: Q38GOIJA4BXUWjg2Br.gif]
10 Apr 2021, 09:49 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG MyLatte

SmG Donator
Donator
3 Years of Service
Threads: 32
Likes Given: 57
Discord: MyLatte #3953
Grand DonatorThanks From CloudSweetDiamondThe BombMaster Donator
Advanced Donator

play dart on a world map and fly to wherever the dart lands  Lul
[Image: SmG_Signature_002_2.gif]
11 Apr 2021, 02:25 AM
Find Reply
Offline aerogelius

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 1
Discord: aero#0252

Tbh I'd just steal all the stuff I can, and start moving on my journey, with a blanket and another blanket as my bed, snacks, food etc (also I would take my guitar and like a mug or something until I can like get a job and stuff). I don't have that much friends to start with so it'll be a bit hard, but I guess I would start looking for a safe place to sleep. I would come back everyday and lay out my blankets and stuff to sleep or just sit there. And for a while I guess I'll have to live on the money from street guitar playing, and the money I took with me before I left. 

I either get past this or die.

That was only the first few months/years in the homeless life. But I would be walking town to town maybe before or after the first few months/years and try finding a job. And start couch hopping from co workers houses when I can. Until I can afford a cheap apartment, I would have to do all stuff at a minimum with fast showers etc. And I would have to keep the job and work hard. Eventually until I can start doing the stuff instead of having to work work work.

Ok so there's a little 35% chance I might get to this point, but I would start trying to save up for college.
But if I don't go to college I would keep working at the job, until I can eventually find a better job near me. I would start to be able to afford better stuff and not live right on the edge of no money and stuff. And I can do the stuff I loved, like guitar, even more than I used to. But starting a band and getting rich etc isn't going to be the most ideal root, because by the time rock, punk, metal, and other genres would be dying out rapidly, getting replaced by genres like rap/hip hop etc. (and there really wouldn't be any profit off of it).

After my 20's I would probably make it to my 30's, working on a job I'm decently bored of, but most likely around the middle ranks of the job. Still living in the cheap apartment, but that's fine. Because I'm at least alive right? I guess it would be somewhat smooth sailing with a bit of bumps like bills, and stuff.

Now let's say I did start a band, and we made a good profit, and sort of made genres like rock and punk mainstream(ish) again. Well I guess that would mean I would have decently profited off it, with the other band members. I would probably be living in a better apartment, with a decent path. 
There would be a little chance of this happening, but you have seen artist's blow up randomly, from social media etc. But I'm probably going to say there would be a decent chance this is just a fantasy.

Anyways that is sort of my guide to getting kicked out and try and surviving ig if I make it out the beginning stage. But I wouldn't be the most fit to have this all happen and survive the first part.
11 Apr 2021, 09:19 AM
The following 1 user Likes aerogelius's post:
  • Fearless32

Find Reply
Away Fearless32

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter

(10 Apr 2021, 03:50 PM)Ramen Noodles Wrote: I’d probably stay with a friend for a while until I am able to rent a house.

Ooo stocks?  MonkaThink

(10 Apr 2021, 08:00 PM)Lil Daddy Micah Wrote: BROOOOOOOOOOOOO IM tryna see if my signature works

brooooo im tryna test this thing

Sht plz dont  MonkaGun

(10 Apr 2021, 09:49 PM)LavaBoltFTW Wrote: I'd probably just live on the streets, eat from dumpsters e.t.c.

Ma guy living reality  TellMeMoar

(11 Apr 2021, 02:25 AM)MyLatte Wrote: play dart on a world map and fly to wherever the dart lands  Lul

Wa-  Bearnot

(11 Apr 2021, 09:19 AM)GothGirlsRUs Wrote: Tbh I'd just steal all the stuff I can, and start moving on my journey, with a blanket and another blanket as my bed, snacks, food etc (also I would take my guitar and like a mug or something until I can like get a job and stuff). I don't have that much friends to start with so it'll be a bit hard, but I guess I would start looking for a safe place to sleep. I would come back everyday and lay out my blankets and stuff to sleep or just sit there. And for a while I guess I'll have to live on the money from street guitar playing, and the money I took with me before I left. 

I either get past this or die.

That was only the first few months/years in the homeless life. But I would be walking town to town maybe before or after the first few months/years and try finding a job. And start couch hopping from co workers houses when I can. Until I can afford a cheap apartment, I would have to do all stuff at a minimum with fast showers etc. And I would have to keep the job and work hard. Eventually until I can start doing the stuff instead of having to work work work.

Ok so there's a little 35% chance I might get to this point, but I would start trying to save up for college.
But if I don't go to college I would keep working at the job, until I can eventually find a better job near me. I would start to be able to afford better stuff and not live right on the edge of no money and stuff. And I can do the stuff I loved, like guitar, even more than I used to. But starting a band and getting rich etc isn't going to be the most ideal root, because by the time rock, punk, metal, and other genres would be dying out rapidly, getting replaced by genres like rap/hip hop etc. (and there really wouldn't be any profit off of it).

After my 20's I would probably make it to my 30's, working on a job I'm decently bored of, but most likely around the middle ranks of the job. Still living in the cheap apartment, but that's fine. Because I'm at least alive right? I guess it would be somewhat smooth sailing with a bit of bumps like bills, and stuff.

Now let's say I did start a band, and we made a good profit, and sort of made genres like rock and punk mainstream(ish) again. Well I guess that would mean I would have decently profited off it, with the other band members. I would probably be living in a better apartment, with a decent path. 
There would be a little chance of this happening, but you have seen artist's blow up randomly, from social media etc. But I'm probably going to say there would be a decent chance this is just a fantasy.

Anyways that is sort of my guide to getting kicked out and try and surviving ig if I make it out the beginning stage. But I wouldn't be the most fit to have this all happen and survive the first part.

Breh.. this is soooooooooo long, but dam you have a backup plan  KirbyPopcorn
(This post was last modified: 12 Apr 2021, 05:25 AM by Fearless32.)
12 Apr 2021, 05:21 AM
Find Reply
Offline Linamium

Hey There
5 Years of Service
Threads: 49
Likes Given: 7
Discord: Linamium#4667
TwitterScoutDiscord WarriorHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterGamer

Transcend and cleanse yourself of the flesh and bone, the weakness of mortals  Kappa
[Image: CvEaOK8.gif]
12 Apr 2021, 07:54 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG AlishtheAsian

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 1
Discord: AlishsStepBro

damn bro stay fearless gl
13 Apr 2021, 05:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Hunter47x

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 1
Likes Given: 4
Discord: Hunter47x#5400

(09 Apr 2021, 02:15 PM)Fearless32 Wrote:
(09 Apr 2021, 07:18 AM)Hunter47x Wrote: I'm pretty sure it won't happen, but my relatives are near if I want to go to them

When your relatives were called by mom to not let him in... sed life  Giveup

I mean... it's none of her business if I'm it's not her house
[Image: bWRzkKl.jpg]
13 Apr 2021, 03:56 PM
Find Reply