Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
Vaccine side effect

Hello guys! It me st0rm,
Yesterday I got vaccinated (first dose of "Moderna")
After 1 or 2 hours of Injection (During this period, I was OK and all good)
But when this hour passed and new hour started my left arm starts paining, It was a mild pain But I took precautionary measures to prevent from more pain and I slept few hours.
When I woke up, My left arm is in extreme pain (Around 12:00am). I ignored my pain now Today I woke at 9:00am. 
I can't even pull up my arm now.

-

Tell me, Did you guys also experienced this side effect? I checked on Google, This pain will stay for few days and I'll  get fever too.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
28 Aug 2021, 02:57 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coco

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 9
Likes Given: 16
Discord: ~♡~#2744
Boost GangKingpin
RE: Vaccine side effect

My neighbour turned into a zombie after getting vaccinated, watch out bro  SinaFail
28 Aug 2021, 02:59 AM
The following 1 user Likes Coco's post:
  • SmG Alphii

Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

What you're experiencing right now is not the side effects of the vaccine but it's actual function. You body is responding to the vaccine. This means the vaccine is working. As for the pain on your hand, it's because you probably held your hand stiff when you took the injection; deltoid muscle if held stiff can cause you the pain, this usually goes away in a span of 3 days but be sure to get it checked out if it persists. Pain in general and fever on the other hand is just your immune response. You have nothing to worry about. Side effects of the vaccine (if any) would probably take years to reveal itself although not necessarily.
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
28 Aug 2021, 03:06 AM
The following 3 users Like SmG Altair's post:
  • SmG Alphii, SmG Selma, ✞ Vee ✞

Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

The vaccine I took was Pfizer. It had some similar side effects tbh. after taking the first dose for the first 1-2 hours i was fine but then my arm slowly started hurting, aand the next day after waking up i could barely lift my arm. it was that hurtful  ReconPray 1-2 days later my arm was back to normal. once I took the second dose of vaccine I had a lil fever. my arm was hurting but i could lift it a bit :)
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

28 Aug 2021, 04:47 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(28 Aug 2021, 02:59 AM)Coco Wrote: My neighbour turned into a zombie after getting vaccinated, watch out bro  SinaFail

wtf, Save yourself from their bite. Otherwise you'll be zombie/vampire too!!!  PikaStab PikaStab PikaStab PikaStab

(28 Aug 2021, 03:06 AM)Altair Wrote: What you're experiencing right now is not the side effects of the vaccine but it's actual function. You body is responding to the vaccine. This means the vaccine is working. As for the pain on your hand, it's because you probably held your hand stiff when you took the injection; deltoid muscle if held stiff can cause you the pain, this usually goes away in a span of 3 days but be sure to get it checked out if it persists. Pain in general and fever on the other hand is just your immune response. You have nothing to worry about. Side effects of the vaccine (if any) would probably take years to reveal itself although not necessarily.

I know bro, My brother is doctor he said its normal and if you're getting fever and pain then its good because vaccine is showing  its reaction. 
To prevent from further pain, I took painkiller.
(This post was last modified: 28 Aug 2021, 09:49 AM by st0rm.)
28 Aug 2021, 09:38 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coco

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Boost GangKingpin

(28 Aug 2021, 09:38 AM)st0rm Wrote:
(28 Aug 2021, 02:59 AM)Coco Wrote: My neighbour turned into a zombie after getting vaccinated, watch out bro  SinaFail

wtf, Save yourself from their bite. Otherwise you'll be zombie/vampire too!!!  PikaStab PikaStab PikaStab PikaStab

(28 Aug 2021, 03:06 AM)Altair Wrote: What you're experiencing right now is not the side effects of the vaccine but it's actual function. You body is responding to the vaccine. This means the vaccine is working. As for the pain on your hand, it's because you probably held your hand stiff when you took the injection; deltoid muscle if held stiff can cause you the pain, this usually goes away in a span of 3 days but be sure to get it checked out if it persists. Pain in general and fever on the other hand is just your immune response. You have nothing to worry about. Side effects of the vaccine (if any) would probably take years to reveal itself although not necessarily.

I know bro, My brother is doctor he said its normal and if you're getting fever and pain then its good because vaccine is showing  its reaction. 

Vampires are hot tho  ChikaWink
28 Aug 2021, 11:10 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(28 Aug 2021, 11:10 AM)Coco Wrote:

I am hot rn.  Charmander
28 Aug 2021, 11:59 AM
Find Reply
Offline Coco

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Boost GangKingpin

(28 Aug 2021, 11:59 AM)st0rm Wrote:

I am hot rn.  Charmander

Get cold soon
28 Aug 2021, 12:32 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(28 Aug 2021, 12:32 PM)Coco Wrote:
(28 Aug 2021, 11:59 AM)st0rm Wrote:

I am hot rn.  Charmander

Get cold soon

Yeah I will get cold, I just ordered Oreo Shake!
28 Aug 2021, 12:42 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Kaye

6 Years of Service
Threads: 75
Likes Given: 8
Discord: Kaye

yeaa it can be a pain in the ass during those few days of pain lmfao but it should ease down afterwards PikaWink
[Image: Untitled_4.jpg]
28 Aug 2021, 02:38 PM
Find Reply