Current time: 25 Apr 2024, 08:23 PM

Anybody got any ideas for a hand tattoo?
Offline Sk4al

Registered
2 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 8
Discord: yxc#0842
RE: Anybody got any ideas for a hand tattoo?

I would say "Get something that has a meaning or is meaningful behind it" but I'm sure you've heard of it before.  Personally I have a couple of tattoos myself, one idea is that maybe think about a design or a tattoo can could follow the anatomical design of your body? (I'm an athlete so I actually like tattoo designs or position that can help to enhance the look of a physique).
Steam: FrontierWarVet 
Xbox GT: Sk4al
Uplay: Sk4al
Origin: Sk4al
Battlenet: Sk4al#1572
HMU if you need anything
[Image: a8e6de7fa2b31402cadb3efdca5b4a6d.gif]

26 Nov 2021, 10:38 AM
Website Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

Hand tattoo is not something i would recommend but if your planning on getting one don't go for smthg big, make it small. 
lmk if u need any suggestions or examples tho.
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

26 Nov 2021, 01:05 PM
Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI

(26 Nov 2021, 10:38 AM)Sk4al Wrote: I would say "Get something that has a meaning or is meaningful behind it" but I'm sure you've heard of it before.  Personally I have a couple of tattoos myself, one idea is that maybe think about a design or a tattoo can could follow the anatomical design of your body? (I'm an athlete so I actually like tattoo designs or position that can help to enhance the look of a physique).

Thats interesting, do you mean tattoos that match the shape of your body part? Because thats usually what I go for when designing one with my artist.

Also im curious what you mean by "enhance", personally I always thought tattoos toned down the physique of athletes muscular bodies.

(26 Nov 2021, 01:05 PM)Vee~ Wrote: Hand tattoo is not something i would recommend but if your planning on getting one don't go for smthg big, make it small. 

Nah homie, Im going big and covering my hand, im not a fan of tiny tattoos theyre kinda feminine imo, I like big, bold, and highly detailed tattoos, but if you got any cool suggestions im all ears.
(This post was last modified: 27 Nov 2021, 03:33 PM by D11XI.)
27 Nov 2021, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

(27 Nov 2021, 03:30 PM)D11XI Wrote:
(26 Nov 2021, 10:38 AM)Sk4al Wrote: I would say "Get something that has a meaning or is meaningful behind it" but I'm sure you've heard of it before.  Personally I have a couple of tattoos myself, one idea is that maybe think about a design or a tattoo can could follow the anatomical design of your body? (I'm an athlete so I actually like tattoo designs or position that can help to enhance the look of a physique).

Thats interesting, do you mean tattoos that match the shape of your body part? Because thats usually what I go for when designing one with my artist.

Also im curious what you mean by "enhance", personally I always thought tattoos toned down the physique of athletes muscular bodies.

(26 Nov 2021, 01:05 PM)Vee~ Wrote: Hand tattoo is not something i would recommend but if your planning on getting one don't go for smthg big, make it small. 

Nah homie, Im going big and covering my hand, im not a fan of tiny tattoos theyre kinda feminine imo, I like big, bold, and highly detailed tattoos, but if you got any cool suggestions im all ears.

Right- Just hmu on discord and i'll try and give ya sum suggestions bud
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

28 Nov 2021, 12:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline Sk4al

Registered
2 Years of Service
Threads: 3
Likes Given: 8

Yeah, I meant tattoo designs that match the shape of your body part, it "enhances" the look of the physique by helping to outline your muscles (essentially providing an "illusion") especially if you have a little more body fat around the area. Take a look at the late bodybuilder Rich Piana for example, he got spiderweb tattoos on his shoulders which from a glance helps to create that illusion that his shoulders are bigger.
Steam: FrontierWarVet 
Xbox GT: Sk4al
Uplay: Sk4al
Origin: Sk4al
Battlenet: Sk4al#1572
HMU if you need anything
[Image: a8e6de7fa2b31402cadb3efdca5b4a6d.gif]

28 Nov 2021, 06:40 AM
Website Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI

(28 Nov 2021, 06:40 AM)Sk4al Wrote:

Yeah, I meant tattoo designs that match the shape of your body part, it "enhances" the look of the physique by helping to outline your muscles (essentially providing an "illusion") especially if you have a little more body fat around the area. Take a look at the late bodybuilder Rich Piana for example, he got spiderweb tattoos on his shoulders which from a glance helps to create that illusion that his shoulders are bigger.

Interesting, ill look him up.
28 Nov 2021, 11:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Shane

6 Years of Service
Threads: 41
Likes Given: 14
Discord: @shane#2536
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterDiscord Master

I don't recommend hand tattoo.. full of regrets..
[Image: imageedit_1_4401642769.gif]
28 Nov 2021, 10:03 PM
Find Reply