D11XI's Best Movies (2021)
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 22
Discord: D11XI
D11XI's Best Movies (2021)

This is my top 10 movies list that I came up with off the top of my head, if I wouldve put more thought
into it than maybe the list wouldve been slightly different but I feel like this is a solid list of movies.

1. Into the Wild

2. The Book of Eli

3. Goodfellas

4. Ender's Game

5. Batman: The Dark Knight

6. Baby Driver

7. Mad Max: Fury Road

8. The Magnificent Seven

9. Fury

10. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

(KEEP IN MIND) This is a top 10 list based off my own personal taste so if you disagree with this list thats fine but dont take it personally, I made this list for fun so enjoy.
02 Nov 2021, 06:11 PM
Find Reply
Offline areej

3 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 90
Discord: areej444
Boost GangBug HunterCrystal DonatorGold MedalThanks From CloudBronze Medal
Supporter
RE: D11XI's Best Movies (2021)

i find it crazy how i’ve never watched a single one of these movies. will def check them out.
02 Nov 2021, 06:23 PM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Threads: 43
Likes Given: 126
Discord: Vee.exe#6418
InstagramDiscord MasterDiscord WarriorFortniterScoutTwitter
Boost Gang

The 9th movie's name is quite questionable. Prove me wrong
          Be selfish with you, be unavailable, be productive, be money motivated,
                be a goal getting, be independent, be low key. 

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

10 Nov 2021, 01:34 AM
Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service

(10 Nov 2021, 01:34 AM)Vee~ Wrote: The 9th movie's name is quite questionable. Prove me wrong

Honestly I was debating between Fury or Hacksaw Ridge, I love them both a lot but personally I enjoy Fury more, when I was making this list I was thinking about the movies that I have watched over and over again because of how much I enjoyed them, ive seen Fury like 4 times and Hacksaw Ridge only once so thats how I decided.

I also think Fury tells a great "band of brothers" type of story during ww2, these men were violent, hateful, depressed, and miserable, and yet they had an unbreakable bond as brothers of war. The plot progression was amazing, in the beginning you have this weak guy whos essentially never gotten his hands bloody and over time, through all the violence, the lost hope, and the suffering he felt, he progresses from a weak coward into a battle hardened warrior.

Personally I thought it was an incredible movie that represents change in a soldier.
10 Nov 2021, 03:35 AM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Boost Gang

(10 Nov 2021, 03:35 AM)D11XI Wrote:
(10 Nov 2021, 01:34 AM)Vee~ Wrote: The 9th movie's name is quite questionable. Prove me wrong

Honestly I was debating between Fury or Hacksaw Ridge, I love them both a lot but personally I enjoy Fury more, when I was making this list I was thinking about the movies that I have watched over and over again because of how much I enjoyed them, ive seen Fury like 4 times and Hacksaw Ridge only once so thats how I decided.

I also think Fury tells a great "band of brothers" type of story during ww2, these men were violent, hateful, depressed, and miserable, and yet they had an unbreakable bond as brothers of war. The plot progression was amazing, in the beginning you have this weak guy whos essentially never gotten his hands bloody and over time, through all the violence, the lost hope, and the suffering he felt, he progresses from a weak coward into a battle hardened warrior.

Personally I thought it was an incredible movie that represents change in a soldier.

WAHAH THAT IS CLEARLY NOT WHAT I THOUGHT- LETS JUST SAY MY THOUGHTS HAD SMTHG TO DO W FURRIES MY G

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

10 Nov 2021, 04:20 AM
Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service

(10 Nov 2021, 04:20 AM)Vee~ Wrote:

WAHAH THAT IS CLEARLY NOT WHAT I THOUGHT- LETS JUST SAY MY THOUGHTS HAD SMTHG TO DO W FURRIES MY G

What the hell? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! You werent clear at all wtf! FURRIES?!?!

I thought you meant you didnt like the movie. HAHA
(This post was last modified: 10 Nov 2021, 04:26 AM by D11XI.)
10 Nov 2021, 04:23 AM
Find Reply
Offline ✞ Vee ✞

3 Years of Service
Boost Gang

(10 Nov 2021, 04:23 AM)D11XI Wrote:
(10 Nov 2021, 04:20 AM)Vee~ Wrote:

What the hell? HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT! You werent clear at all wtf! FURRIES?!?!

I thought you meant you didnt like the movie. HAHA
NOT MY FAULT THESE MFS NAMED THE MOVIE "FURY" IS IT

- Insta; skrrtvictoria

11 Nov 2021, 03:39 AM
The following 1 user Likes ✞ Vee ✞'s post:
  • D11XI

Find Reply
Offline SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 326
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost GangLegendaryGuardian
Entertainer

Why do I not see Dune 2021 in this list?
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
12 Nov 2021, 08:12 AM
Find Reply
Away D11XI

SmG Member
2 Years of Service

(12 Nov 2021, 08:12 AM)Altair Wrote: Why do I not see Dune 2021 in this list?

I havent seen it yet, tbh its not even on my list of things to watch. Is it any good?
12 Nov 2021, 04:08 PM
Find Reply
Offline DeathKing

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 20
Likes Given: 140
Discord: DeathShinobi

(02 Nov 2021, 06:11 PM)D11XI Wrote: This is my top 10 movies list that I came up with off the top of my head, if I wouldve put more thought
into it than maybe the list wouldve been slightly different but I feel like this is a solid list of movies.

1. Into the Wild

2. The Book of Eli

3. Goodfellas

4. Ender's Game

5. Batman: The Dark Knight

6. Baby Driver

7. Mad Max: Fury Road

8. The Magnificent Seven

9. Fury

10. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

(KEEP IN MIND) This is a top 10 list based off my own personal taste so if you disagree with this list thats fine but dont take it personally, I made this list for fun so enjoy.
Vomit Emoji
[Image: Signature.png]
Never Fight With Gods 
13 Nov 2021, 03:02 AM
Find Reply