5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
2022 Goals

I was about to post this on January 1st but for some reasons, I couldn't. Now today 13th January I am making myself feel that today is 1st January,2022 and start hunting for my Goals. Achieving your desired goal is so proud moment for everyone. Especially for that person who struggled for it.
I am gonna share some of my 2022 Goals which I want to achieve before December 31,2022.
  1. I want to become an obedient person.
  2. Few days ago, I registered my Company in UK to start and run my newly born business which is AMAZON FBA WS. Now I want to earn alot to live happy life.
  3. In my Family, There's a trend that every person do Jobs. I want to break the chain of doing Job because I don't think that by doing Jobs you can reach to your desired Goal which is like buying expensive motorbikes or a sports car.(You can only pay bills by doing Jobs. But from business you pay to change your lifestyle.)
  4. I want to achieve highest grades in college to impress someone. There's someone in my Class who tries to ignore me (She's actually my crush).
  5. I want to do something for my Nation and want that they'll remember me with wise words.
  6. My father said many times to me that "I believe on you that one day you'll earn alot and get fame" So, I want to fulfill his wish asap.
  7. I want to do skydiving but my family doesn't allow me. I don't know how can I convince them.
  8. Finding honest friends is so hard to find in this Planet. My goal is to find atleast one or two true friends who'll support me and I'll support them back.
  9. I want to earn confidence because I am kind of shy person 
I have some more goals but I don't think I can achieve them in 2022. Like scuba diving in Maldives and many more.

What's your Goals for 2022? I am happy to see your full of excitement Goals.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
(This post was last modified: 13 Jan 2022, 10:27 AM by st0rm.)
13 Jan 2022, 10:23 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics Master
RE: 2022 Goals

This isn’t meant to sound discouraging in any way
Personally, I feel that making goals to achieve in a year is kinda unproductive or not optimal, for me I find it better to have a goal and set mini goals to achieve the end goal and not set a time limit on it. I feel like new years goals are kinda outdated
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
13 Jan 2022, 10:29 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(13 Jan 2022, 10:29 AM)Lupa Wrote: This isn’t meant to sound discouraging in any way
Personally, I feel that making goals to achieve in a year is kinda unproductive or not optimal, for me I find it better to have a goal and set mini goals to achieve the end goal and not set a time limit on it. I feel like new years goals are kinda outdated

You're right but "If you aim it you can achieve it"
13 Jan 2022, 10:32 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Graphics Master

I find it hard when the thing I’m aiming at has like 50000 things in the way u gotta clear first and when your aim is dogshit thats an entire other issue
13 Jan 2022, 10:42 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(13 Jan 2022, 10:42 AM)Lupa Wrote: I find it hard when the thing I’m aiming at has like 50000 things in the way u gotta clear first and when your aim is dogshit thats an entire other issue

Just give you an example: Teacher gave you an assignment and said that finish your assignment within 3 days. After 3 days, Assignment will not be accepted.
What will you do? Ofc you'll complete this within given time and then at the end you'll get 10/10. This is like if you've task to do in required time then you'll aim for it and try your best. Its same for Achieving Goals before deadline comes.
(This post was last modified: 13 Jan 2022, 10:50 AM by st0rm.)
13 Jan 2022, 10:49 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Graphics Master

If someone else gives me a deadline then sure but i’d still probably break it up into smaller pieces depending on what it was. It definitely takes a lot of resolve and self motivation/drive to hold yourself accountable for self imposed goals  RaidPanic
(This post was last modified: 13 Jan 2022, 12:49 PM by Xyna.)
13 Jan 2022, 12:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(13 Jan 2022, 12:48 PM)Lupa Wrote: If someone else gives me a deadline then sure but i’d still probably break it up into smaller pieces depending on what it was. It definitely takes a lot of resolve and self motivation/drive to hold yourself accountable for self imposed goals  RaidPanic

Good, I like your statement. Breaking your goals into smaller pieces then doing step by step. It would definitely be very easy to complete it.
(This post was last modified: 13 Jan 2022, 12:54 PM by st0rm.)
13 Jan 2022, 12:53 PM
The following 1 user Likes SmG st0rm's post:
  • SmG Xyna

Find Reply
Away SmG Altair

The Ravenclaw
Captains
6 Years of Service
Threads: 362
Likes Given: 325
Discord: altx1r
ScoutDiscord WarriorFortniterTwitterInstagramCrystal Donator
SmoothHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord MasterArchitectGeniusGraphics Master
WriterThanks From CloudA Knight of The Round TableBoost Gang

As much as I hate to admit it, @"Lupa" does have a point. Your list looks more like a bucket list than a new year resolution list. Again, I'm not trying to demotivate you but aim for mini-goals that can help you achieve your end goal in the long run. For instance, as I understand it, you did mention something about starting your own business and being successful in it, rather than achieving your end goal as a whole try and collect capital for your business because that's more realistic and you can actually save yourself the pain and disappointment if by any chance you fail to achieve your end goal within the year. I certainly hope you do though.

And I disagree with Lupa about the part where she said new year goals are outdated. Yes, they may be outdated but they can help you be productive. If anything it's free motivation as long as you're perseverant.

That being said, good luck with your endeavours. SmGLove
[Image: GIF-210116_204443.gif?ex=661400e4&is=660...3ab3377fb&]
Socials: Discord
13 Jan 2022, 05:30 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG chimney pipe

13 Years of Service
Threads: 21
Likes Given: 37
Crystal DonatorLegendaryHalo GodThanks From Cloud

no goals = no disappointment lol
13 Jan 2022, 05:43 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service

(13 Jan 2022, 05:30 PM)Altair Wrote: As much as I hate to admit it, @"Lupa" does have a point. Your list looks more like a bucket list than a new year resolution list. Again, I'm not trying to demotivate you but aim for mini-goals that can help you achieve your end goal in the long run. For instance, as I understand it, you did mention something about starting your own business and being successful in it, rather than achieving your end goal as a whole try and collect capital for your business because that's more realistic and you can actually save yourself the pain and disappointment if by any chance you fail to achieve your end goal within the year. I certainly hope you do though.

And I disagree with Lupa about the part where she said new year goals are outdated. Yes, they may be outdated but they can help you be productive. If anything it's free motivation as long as you're perseverant.

That being said, good luck with your endeavours. SmGLove

About my business I've learned alot and currently doing paid course to learn more. If we run everything step by step then why we can't achieve it? Just you need a good mentor who motivates you and keeps you in track.

If China can built skyscraper within 19 Days with 57 storeys then why we can't achieve our goals within 365 Days. Nothing is impossible my dear friend! Nothing is impossible.

I am agreed with you. It might looks like a bucket list but in this bucket, my goals are waiting to get dispatched.
(This post was last modified: 13 Jan 2022, 06:27 PM by st0rm.)
13 Jan 2022, 06:26 PM
Find Reply