My first thread of this year?
Offline Fabiozo

6 Years of Service
Threads: 31
Likes Given: 1
Discord: tia !#0001
FlamerThanks From CloudDiscord Warrior
My first thread of this year?

I guess it's time for my first thread of 2022? (a little late)
What do you even put in threads anymore? I guess I'll just write about some of the people I met thanks to SmG over the years and some of our experiences and you can all share your most memorable experiences with people here too!

So for those who aren't aware, I'm from the 2017 SmG era, so you can probably imagine how much has changed since then. I'll use alias / code names for some of the people as I don't want my thread to get removed...

Katy

Katy... Also knows as failed abortion /  tentacle pr0n.. I met katy almost 5  years ago and we just clicked instantly I guess, for anyone who's seen us together would know, we're like twins, we both terrorised SmG together over the years with our beautiful humour and presence and I know you're all thankful for it. I remember when I first saw her in SmG and some could say it was LOVE at first sight.. watching her troll some people was perfect, and Katy's been my bestfriend for the last 5 years all thanks to SmG and I wouldn't give her up for anything. No homo of course KittySip

Cloud
The big M dawg, what do we say about you? I remember playing fortnite with you and Katy when it first came out, trying to run it on my crappy pc and getting a solid 10fps, even when I wasn't a part of SmG we still kept in touch at points and over the years we've been pretty cool friends, you're a little gay but it's okay, we accept you for who you are  ChikaWink 

Betsy
Chris.... when I think of you, I think of when you copied my "How to get ladies" thread and tried to one-up it, no matter what you did you couldn't surpass my threads, even now unfortunately. Me you and Katy were the trio for a little while, the famous shitposters of SmG, I don't really know what you're doing in life now or what's up with you but I wish you the best man

Dispute & Fatal.
The famous couple of SmG, you guys were the couple we all secretly envied back then and no matter what happened, you always came as a 2 for 1 deal. I miss both of you insane amounts because you were a huge part of SmG for me, again, wherever you guys are in life I wish you both the best and thank you for the time we spent together!

This is a small commemoration post, it can't even begin to comprehend half the many many people I encountered or spent time with, but if I listed all of you i'd be here for hours! Reply to this thread with some of the people you miss in SmG to commemorate them.  NaniHeart

[Image: fab-v1.gif]

I'm back! Did you miss me?
22 Feb 2022, 07:29 PM
Find Reply