5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer

I need singleplayer games back in life again. They're more better than these multiplayer games.
Single player games are dead or undesirable according to one of the biggest video game companies in existence.
I think multi player games are more addicted than SP's. In mp's, you meet with different players all over the globe. They use swearing words when they get killed.
This is not a good thing. When they get raged by getting killed. They get more angry and decided to find that player and kill him/her with the same way he did.
While killing, I've seen live examples of face expressions. At that time, Your heart is beating so hard and your brain cells working even more faster(according to my research). There's also a chances of getting heart attack. And you get addicted of multiplayer games. if you lose one match you then decide to play another one and another one until you won't compete your defeat. This point somehow is little bit appropriate because you do struggle until you won't receive the reward. But playing continuously may lead to very bad addiction.
 In singleplayer, The most important point is you can pause your game but in multi player you can't. And if there's something important and you must have to do in time you can't because you are playing multi player and you cannot pause your game and you're afraid I won't lost kill streaks or whatever. In SPs, I have more time to absorb the atmosphere, the characters and the environment within the video game world. In multiplayer, I feel agitated and do not have that match time to do such a thing, especially during competitive matches (deathmatch and so on)When I die or fail in a challenge in a singleplayer game, even if I tried my hardest, I don't feel bad about it because I know that I did my best and don't find it challenging for me to try again.

I would like to end my opinions by saying this that the time was great when you single player games. You buy a CD/DVD and install that game and you're so excited to play that game. But in multi player, It's different. They're full of addiction.

What's your thoughts about this? I would be happy to hear your opinions about singleplayer and multiplayer games.
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
(This post was last modified: 07 Oct 2022, 07:16 PM by st0rm.)
07 Oct 2022, 07:12 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG st0rm

5 Years of Service
Threads: 71
Likes Given: 146
Discord: st0rm#6714
GeniusWriterSuper ComputerTwitterInstagramBrony
ScoutProgrammerDiscord WarriorFlamerCoolBronze Medal
Speaker of the HouseBoost GangThanks From Cloud
RE: Singleplayer v/s Multiplayer

This thread also exist guys!!
[Image: standard.gif?width=1440&height=83]
30 Oct 2022, 06:57 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Xyna

Zaddy SmG
Moderators
3 Years of Service
Threads: 110
Likes Given: 263
Discord: Xyna#7175
Boost GangLeague of LegendsStreamerOverwatchFortniterGamer
TwitterPet LoverInstagramDiscord WarriorThanks From CloudDiscord Master
Sapphire DonatorSweetSuper ComputerScoutEntertainerA Knight of The Round Table
Thanks From CloudSilver MedalEntertainerThe BombAdvanced DonatorSupporter
Graphics MasterCool

Imo both games are addicting. If someone is gonna get addicted to a game I dont think the fact that it's multiplayer will change anything. I think addictions go deeper than just multiplayer games, it's games in general. I think it also depends on which game u like more, if you love single player games then you'll play those single player games. If you love a specific multiplayer game, then you'll play that.

The pausing argument doesnt make sense. To pause a game you have to actively want to stop playing it. Multiplayer games force you to stop playing it. When you play solo theres nothing that forces you to stop playing. You have to actively choose to keep going vs being able to play without any stops for 10+ hours.
[Image: Xyna_sig.gif]
01 Nov 2022, 06:48 PM
Find Reply
Offline SquaredZeus00

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 43
Discord: SquaredZeuss00#1496

I personally do prefer to play singleplayer though, even on the multiplayer games, like warframe, borderlands and destiny 2, i LOVE playing alone and just by me, but i do also enjoy the company of other people to play with an all so yeaa, i love skyrim, oblivion, morrowind, daggerfall too, Fallout 1, 2, 3, new vegas and 4, they were great, two worlds was also a great game and i didn't have anyone to play that with anyway even if i could heh. Hollow knight, deadcells, hades, wrath Aeon of ruin, all spectacular games, i play singleplayer even if some of them have the choice for multiplayer.

(01 Nov 2022, 06:48 PM)Xyna Wrote: Imo both games are addicting. If someone is gonna get addicted to a game I dont think the fact that it's multiplayer will change anything. I think addictions go deeper than just multiplayer games, it's games in general. I think it also depends on which game u like more, if you love single player games then you'll play those single player games. If you love a specific multiplayer game, then you'll play that.

The pausing argument doesnt make sense. To pause a game you have to actively want to stop playing it. Multiplayer games force you to stop playing it. When you play solo theres nothing that forces you to stop playing. You have to actively choose to keep going vs being able to play without any stops for 10+ hours.

YES ON THAT LAST PART, like i hate that if i'm playing multiplayer on warframe i can't pause it for shit it is SO annoying, which is why i rarely want to do multiplayer, if i'm playing a game i want to be able to fucking pause it cause i get interrupted.. A LOT, and i can't be dying every time i have to get up and walk away.
[Image: for_the_final_time.gif?width=840&height=473]
(This post was last modified: 22 Feb 2023, 04:38 PM by SquaredZeus00.)
22 Feb 2023, 04:35 PM
Find Reply
Offline Avery

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: avxry._

It depends, both are good.

I usually play Multiplayer since the memories you can make on Multiplayer games are elite.
[Image: ezgif-1-ee7e248515.gif?ex=6624ae54&is=66...0eb4c179&=]
27 Mar 2024, 07:04 PM
Find Reply