Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud
Which would you prefer?

Would you rather a one world government or continue with the multiple governments and split countries?
Personally I would prefer a one world government cause then a majority of the human populates would have an understanding on each country that exists and what we'd do together as a human race. I believe it would benefit the human race in the long run fr. Not a lot of people would want that but honestly, I believe we could strive from it.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
20 Apr 2023, 03:30 PM
Find Reply
Away Fearless32

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 55
Likes Given: 165
Discord: SmG Fearless32
GeniusHand-held/Mobile GamerFortniterTwitterInstagramBoost Gang
Graphics MasterSupporter
RE: Which would you prefer?

i think multiple government has a higher reign over split countries.. aint no dam way a one world government gonna check how others are doing.. its gonna be a kingdom with nobles at the capital and the rest spread around like junk on wastelands.. its reality
[Image: Untitled_design.gif]
22 Apr 2023, 07:16 AM
Find Reply
Offline SmG TragicRage

Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud

(22 Apr 2023, 07:16 AM)Fearless32 Wrote: i think multiple government has a higher reign over split countries.. aint no dam way a one world government gonna check how others are doing.. its gonna be a kingdom with nobles at the capital and the rest spread around like junk on wastelands.. its reality

How's this for reality, we can't even agree to let anyone cross over borders and all that just cause we want to control the world and how it works without letting natural law actually be able to progress. One world order would have a lot more strictness but i promise you war wouldn't be shit and the only taxes we'd ever have to pay would be to fund the future ships to leave earth cause we already used up most resources here on earth. We even had a weirdo dude try to bring peace to everywhere but nope, everyone made fun of him for it and lots of people dogged on him for it and not once have I seen anyone else try it. I don't even like the dude but he did better than most. Really tho nobody will ever be a good president because nobody in other countries would accept such laughable countries in an alliance. This stolen land that had no business being taken (mind you it was cause they never seen each other before and was unable to understand so they just used whatever power pull they could do and used it. Now it's "United" lmao what a joke) was in peace and probably would have become greater if people would befriend one another instead of trying to power pull everything. Existence isn't a competition and that's what multiple governments see it as. No cap tho, why couldn't we just agree to the terms of equality and equity over power? People see victory as a wonderful thing, it's just a burden of beating someone else at something when there's going to be another at play that would or could be better. I just think the world needs one government and understand how it isn't individual spots and land for grabs when it's a planet, like many others, to be able to just live on and prosper. We should be leaving this planet, let alone 10 years ago we should have already dipped. The only reason we can't leave the planet would be because nobody can come together and help one another. Hence literally the kind of world that's occupied by power loving humans who can't stop increasing its populates and is incapable of moving past emotions. We should have already left is the problem and we shouldn't be sitting here being able to type to each other across the continent; we should be typing to each other across galaxies. Systems of other worlds and interstellar travel should already be in our grasp. We're stuck on a planet that can't get over the fact that one country has more money than the other and is at war over an item from so so so so many years ago and refuses to look past greed and hate. I promise you the world would be better cause it wouldn't be just our world. It would be universally visitable. It SHOULD be already and it's sad I won't be able to live to see it ever happen.
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
23 Apr 2023, 12:28 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lynn

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 29
Discord: Lynn#9839

would say multiple cause if there’s one and there’s corruption then other wouldn’t rly be able to do as much as if there were multiple. i enjoy diversity and diverse communities. people could see differently in a certain area then others and they’re just different
xyna’s lil lynn   RaidPanic
20 Jun 2023, 06:31 PM
Find Reply
Offline SmG Evzone

SmG's Local Healer
Support
4 Years of Service
Threads: 58
Likes Given: 43
Discord: Evzone#0
Crystal DonatorGold MedalThanks From CloudSilver MedalThe BombBug Hunter
A Knight of The Round Table

I think one world is too corrupt.  Plus a lot more poverty would go around.  It's like people saying they want communism without knowing the extent of such wishes.
20 Jun 2023, 06:44 PM
Find Reply
Offline Avery

SmG Member
5 Years of Service
Threads: 4
Likes Given: 0
Discord: avxry._

In my delightful humble opinion, I prefer a one-world government.
[Image: ezgif-1-ee7e248515.gif?ex=6624ae54&is=66...0eb4c179&=]
27 Mar 2024, 06:49 PM
Find Reply