Tree Land
Donator
6 Years of Service
Threads: 16
Likes Given: 3
Discord: TragicRage - Guts Ruiner (Satan)#0861
DonatorEmerald DonatorThanks From Cloud
Who is your favorite?

We have amazing staff in the community and I hope one day I could be one but YOU GUYS are like literally the coolest. I want to know out of the amazing frickin community of SmG Gaming, who do you guys favor the most and don't kiss ass please, I'm lit, it's lit and I'd looooooove to know if you guys had someone you favored more than the others? Nothing against anyone and nobody to use it as a thing to bring anyone else down of course, I love each and everyone of you as if you were my brethren and sisters in the war of the Persians and Spartans. I'm fuckered up but I wanna know! So reply to thee with thy answer!!!! <3
    TragicRage   In death may you have eternal life
[Image: 200.gif]
25 Apr 2023, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
Offline Drowsy

SmG Member
3 Years of Service
Threads: 5
Likes Given: 9
Discord: drowsyu
RE: Who is your favorite?

(25 Apr 2023, 09:40 PM)TragicRage Wrote: We have amazing staff in the community and I hope one day I could be one but YOU GUYS are like literally the coolest. I want to know out of the amazing frickin community of SmG Gaming, who do you guys favor the most and don't kiss ass please, I'm lit, it's lit and I'd looooooove to know if you guys had someone you favored more than the others? Nothing against anyone and nobody to use it as a thing to bring anyone else down of course, I love each and everyone of you as if you were my brethren and sisters in the war of the Persians and Spartans. I'm fuckered up but I wanna know! So reply to thee with thy answer!!!! <3

SnakeShocked oh boy
[Image: Untitled_design_4.gif?ex=66285233&is=661...a11aab6f0&]
04 May 2023, 03:33 AM
Find Reply
Offline Lynn

SmG Member
2 Years of Service
Threads: 7
Likes Given: 29
Discord: Lynn#9839
RE: Who is your favorite?

had to be xyna sQkrrt and cloud. absolutely amazing people and i did meet them first but they were super welcoming and inspiring  NaniHeart
xyna’s lil lynn   RaidPanic
20 Jun 2023, 06:22 PM
Find Reply