Threads: 1
Likes Given: 0
Exclamation  Master14126 BanAppeal Alt Ban Appeal

Ban Appeal

1. Rules: Have you read and agreed to our Community Rules?:
Yes

2. Game/Server Please state which Game and/or Server you have been banned on:
SmG Gaming Community Discord and on the forums as well

3. Names: Please state the exact name you were using when banned. For Discord, make sure to state both Username and #Number.
master14126#1234, forum name was master14126 at the time of the ban- new discord name is xxpengu__ (two underscores)

4. Other Names: State any other names you may have used separately.
nickname was pengu, not to be mistaken with SmG Pingu

5. Time: Please state the approximate date and time you were banned. Including your timezone.
Referring back to my old ban appeal I was banned 2/26/2020, 15:40 EST

6. Why were you banned?: Please state the reason you were banned or why you think you were banned.
Yet again referring to my old ban appeal, I was banned for toxicity, disrespect and causing drama according to Ranger.

7. Why should you be unbanned?: Please state why you think you should be un-banned providing as much evidence as possible.
I am asking to be forgiven for my past transgressions and for my childish actions that I have committed over 4 years ago. I feel as if I should be unbanned because now that I am nearly 21 years old I have learned a lot from my past mistakes and I feel as if I am not longer the child I was once over 4 years ago. I enjoyed my time greatly in the SmG discord and I have made friends that I have known for ages. I simply want to be part of something enjoyable again and I want to be able to reconnect with my old friends. If I were to get unbanned I can make the promise that my past actions will not be repeated again. Furthermore, the screenshots Cloud posted on my previous appeal that were somewhat used against me are screenshots of someone completely different as I have tried to state in the past that I am not SmG Pingu and that they are a completely different person. I strongly believe that I have learned from my mistakes and I am asking for this final chance. Thank you to whomever reads this appeal.
I apologize for all of the edits as I feel as if more needed to be said.
Warm regards,
pengu!!
(This post was last modified: 30 Jun 2024, 04:56 AM by Master14126 BanAppeal Alt.)
30 Jun 2024, 04:29 AM
Find
Offline «SmG» Cells

That/Millionaire
Administrators
4 Years of Service
Threads: 171
Likes Given: 42
Discord: PKCell#5348
TwitterInstagramHand-held/Mobile GamerDiscord WarriorDiscord MasterA Knight of The Round Table
ScoutBoost GangAlienThanks From CloudGatekeeperSapphire Donator
The Bomb
RE: Master14126 BanAppeal Alt Ban Appeal

/Locked
While staff discuss
[Image: Cellsig2d.gif]
30 Jun 2024, 09:52 AM
Find